High school

<Tony's P.O.V>

I was sitting at lunch messing around with Clint, Thor, Bruce, and Natasha when something caught my eye. It was the Steve kid and his group of friends. He was sitting there with his friends Bucky and Peggy. They were all talking to one another laughing and talking happily but I noticed something that made me laugh inwardly and blush outwardly. Steve was talking while simultaneously drawing something in his sketchbook but that's not what made me blush or laugh. He was drawing in his sketchbook and his eyes were slightly cross-eyed and his tongue was coming slightly out of the side of his mouth.

"What are you giggling at Stark" Clint asked trying to look the way I was.

"He is staring at art boy again," Thor laughed punching me in the shoulder. I almost went straight off the bench because the damn kid was head of the boxing team. He was a fucking truck compared to the rest of us. Granted we could mess with him no problem but still he was scary to a lot of kids and us sometimes.

"Oh shut up you idiots," I laughed taking one more glance at Steve before going back to the conversation I was in before.

<Steve's P.O.V>

"Hey Stevey boy your admirer is looking again" Bucky laughed jabbing me in the ribs.

"Shut up he is not an admirer he just zones out alright," I hissed back blushing deeply and flipping my collar up so they wouldn't see it. It was Tony stark and his popular group they were like kings of the school and he always was looking at me. I don't believe it because he could have anyone he wanted in the whole school. He was much smarter than anyone here but he supposedly wanted to stay in this grade instead of skipping ahead so he could be with friends. I had to admit that he was rather stunning and I would love to talk to him but I was much too awkward to try.

*End of school day*

I was walking out of the school but was quickly shoved over by one of the pretty boys. He laughed loudly and kept walking someone scolded him but I couldn't see or hear them very well. When the kid hit me my sketch binder went scattering out in front of me and papers were everywhere. I began to quickly collect them trying to get my portraits as fast as possible because I didn't want anyone to see my drawings. They weren't bad or anything just embarrassing. I continued to snatch up papers as a hand grabbed up a piece of paper. I looked up to meet the eyes of my "admirer" looking down at my drawing. I felt more helpless than ever as I glanced around the hallway hoping someone would come into save me. I was Bucky and Peggy coming down the hall and they saw me in my predicament both smirked and ran back the other way. I slowly looked back at Tony as he continued to look over the drawing.

"I have never seen an engine drawn this well" he mused looking down at me. I quickly nodded as I had everything back in the binder not correctly, in order, or neatly but until I got home it was fine.

"T-thanks?" I mumbled standing slowly and looking at my feet.

"Seriously Rogers you got yourself a gift I would like to see more of your drawings" Tony continued handing back my drawing.

"Ok sure" I scoffed sarcastically.

"I am guessing you don't like compliments, I'll break you of that, come on Rogers lets go" he grabbed onto my shoulder pulling me along with him.

"Where are we going?" I squeaked trying to wiggle out of his grip.

"Well we are going to my house so that I can get a better look at your drawings," he laughed pulling out his keys and unlocking his car. I was beyond stunned following in suit as Tony put his bag in back and climbed in the drivers seat. I tried to be as quiet as I could the whole ride but Tony kept trying to make conversation. I only gave vague responses to scared of screwing up and making a complete fool of my self.

"Hey sorry about Loki in the hallway today" Tony apologized pulling into a nice neighborhood. I lived in a sad little apartment building and he was living like a king.

"I didn't get a good look at him I didn't know that was him" I admitted, Loki had a rep for pushing small kids around.

"Ya it was him Thor thinks he can change him but we just think that he is dating him because he is cute," he told me laughing. I almost didn't believe him that the head of the boxing team was gay but he sat with him at lunch and they were friends since they were in diapers so why would he lie about something so serious. He pulled into a driveway and turned off the car getting out and pulling his bag from the back seat. I did the same and followed him inside walking up stairs with him to a large room. I don't think it was his bed room because there was no bed or dresser, there was a TV and a few couches scattered about the room and in the corner there was another door that had a keypad on it and in big letters it said "if you hear an explosion, I fucked up". There were a few bookcases here and there and a coffee table in the middle of the room. Tony flopped down on the couch padding the seat next to him; I took the seat and nodded my head as a thank you.

"So lets see them" Tony smiled leaning back.

"Huh?"

"Your drawings whip 'em out lets see them," Tony laughed at my dumbfounded expression.

"Oh uh ok" I smiled weakly opening my binder picking up the stack of portraits I had done placing them off to the side and showing him the drawings. He commented on how good many of them were then stopped at one that I wasn't proud of it was poorly drawn and it was kind of stupid. It was a girl in a flapper outfit on a penny-farthing or as bucky called it "the big wheel for adults".

"Your really good a portraits do you have anymore?" he smiled.

"Ya I actually do" I smiled handing him the stack. Many of them were of Bucky and Peggy or of other people around the school. I didn't realize that I had left the drawings of Tony in there. I almost began to cry when he came to the picture of him laughing. I heart stopped beating and my whole body froze. Tony slowly looked over at me before smiling brightly.

"Its really good" he commented looking back down at the paper.

"W-what you're not mad?" I asked astonished.

"Why would I be mad? I think it's cute that you draw pictures of me," he laughed coming even closer to me.

"Wait wh-what?" I tried to back away scared I was going to do something I would regret.

"I have liked you for a long time Rogers and I want you to be my boyfriend" he cooed leaning in and capturing my lips. I didn't know how to kiss so I tried to move my lips in sync with his making the kiss much sloppier than I would have wish. We pulled apart and I looked down in shame ready for ridicule.

"Not bad for a newbie" Tony laughed pulling me down to lay next to him on the couch. I squeaked loudly blushing hard and hiding my face in his chest. "We are going to get along just fine Rogers" Tony laughed kissing the top of my head.

Comment/vote n'shit