Drunk Tony

<Steve's P.O.V>

The whole team had decided to go out for drinks realizing that I could not get drunk making me the Designated driver. It would have been Pietro if he could drive. So here I was sitting at the corner of the bar being able to watch everyone and make sure they didn't do anything stupid. I was most worried about Tony and what he might try to pull.

Bruce and Natasha were sitting at one of the tables chatting about something or another. Thor was arm wrestling some frat boys that had come into the city for a bachelor party. Tony and Clint were dancing out on the floor with most other drunk patrints. Pietro was sitting next to me dragging his finger around the rim of the glass.

"Go dance with him" I chuckled pushing his shoulder.

"I uh I don't dance" he mumbled rubbing his hands together.

"I'm gonna dance with your boyfriend if you don't" I laughed moving to stand only to be forced back down.

"Don't even joke about that" he growled standing up and rushing over to Clint. I smiled seeing the both of them blush and continue to dance.

We stayed for awhile longer and I talked to the bartender named Peter something, he was a nice kid I think his last name was Parkinson or something like that. He didn't treat me like I was much different from anyone else. Then again this was a bar for The elite as Tony put it. So he dealt with this kind of stuff all the time. When Tony was sober I was going to need to bring him to meet Peter he was into the whole science thing like Tony.

"TEVE!" Tony yelled coming up and wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I had been so deep in though I didn't even notice him come up.

"Hello Tony where is everyone else?" I quickly glanced around and saw them next to the door.

"Oh thank god they want to leave!"I whispered. "pleasure to meet you Peter, come by the tower some time, you and Tony would get along when he is sober" I smiled shaking his hand before writing a number onto a napkin and giving it to him, as  I was going to stand up I was forced back down.

"I don wanna to leave" Tony slurred wrapping himself around me before I managed to stand.

"Well we have to leave Tony so just come on" I huffed dragging him through the crowded bar. Tony was quick to slip his hands into my back pockets humming lightly and squeezing my butt slightly. "TONY?!" I jumped pulling his hands from my pants. He smiled wrapping his arms around my neck leaning his head against my shoulder.

"You smell grape" Tony hummed kissing my cheek.

"Al-alright we need to go Tony," I whispered pulling him out the door with everyone else. I called Happy to come pick us up he was there in only about five minutes but it left like hours because of how clingy Tony was.

"Come on Teve lets bing! I wenna bing!" Tony kept complaining trying to pull me back into the club.

"Tony happy is here please stop," I complained while I pushed everyone into the back of the limo. Nat fell face first into the back seat. I pushed her further into the limo so she was sitting behind where happy was. Everyone else got in and I got in last making sure we had everyone. Pietro had come with us and was right now making out with Clint causing me to feel uncomfortable but no one else because they were a bit incoherent.

"Let's do that" Tony mumbled throwing his legs on either side of me. " I want to make out with you do, I want to fuck, I want to get fucked by you" Tony moaned grinding himself against me.

"T-Tony please stop" I complained attempting to push him off.

"FUCK HIM! FUCK HIM! FUCK HIM!" Nat started chanting, as did Thor and Bruce.

"Please you guys stop" I whined while Tony kissed my neck.

"Came on Teve fuck me" Tony whined bouncing on my lap.

"Jesus H Christ" I complained as we pulled up to the tower. I picked Tony up and brought him to my room. "Listen I am going to let you sleep in here that is it if you don't try anything, if you do you will never be aloud in my room again understand?" I threatened placing him on the bed.

"Yay yay yay I promise I won't do anything I promise" he smiled pulling off his clothes leaving him self in just boxers. I walked into the bathroom and put on a different shirt and sweat pants. I didn't want to change in front of Tony and I didn't want to sleep in my boxers tonight. I got back into bed and Tony quickly climbed on top of me and cuddled close.

"Tony please" I mumbled.

"I want to tell you something that you can't tell J.E.R.V.I.S." he giggled into my chest.

"uh alright" J.A.R.V.I.S. was every where and could hear everything Tony knew that he created him.

"I love you" Tony cooed pressing his lips to mine. I didn't push him off as to not hurt him but also because I wanted and enjoying the soft kiss. We pulled apart and he placed his head back on my chest quickly falling asleep.

STONY BOOK DONE!! If you do want me to continue with this book leave a comment or send me a message, but I swear to god you don't give me a prompt I will hunt you down because I have no fucking idea on what to do next.