The drawings

<Steve's P.O.V>

"Steve come on I am tired" Tony groaned swatting at me. I chuckled and kissed his head lightly lying down in front of him.

"You only have to lay their Tony you don't have to do anything" I chuckled moving my dog tags around his neck.

"But I have to stay awake" he complained again.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to, now let me try to capture your beauty on the page," I laughed pressing more kisses along his neck.

"God get some bread because that was cheesy as fuck," Tony mumbled using his arm to support his head softly closing his eyes. I smiled watching the small smirk play on his face. After and hour of drawing I couldn't help but want to start over. So I did I began with the arc reactor and drew the shading that adorned around it. When I finished that I began to draw the tags on his chest and the glisten of sweat and light that surrounded them like a halo. I kept trying over and over again, trying to make the drawing better than the last was. Pretty soon papers littered around our bed of the only thing I ever-wanted in life asleep and happy. I began to pile up the papers moving them away from Tony placing them on the nightstand. I softly pulled the sheet off of Tony's hips smirking at the nail marks that were dug deeply into his hips. I softly began to kiss them wanting them to heal but also stay at the same time. It showed he was mine but it also hurt him in the process. Just when I thought I was done drawing I picked back up the pad drawing the marks I had left around his body. The bite, hickeys, scratches, and nail marks everything that made him mine. I placed the second stack on the first one pulling the sheet softly back over him. Tony began to stir reaching out to hold my arm.

"Don' go" he mumbled voice husky from sleep.

"I am not going Tony" I chuckled kissing him. "I am moving over so I don't smother you in your sleep" I laughed pulling the covers back over us nuzzling into the back of his neck inhaling deeply and giggling slightly.

"What are you laughing at?" Tony groaned rolling over in my arms.

"Your smell its funny" I laughed rubbing my nose against his.

"What do you mean of course I smell funny do you forget what just happened?" Tony snorted pushing at my shoulder.

"No you don't smell bad I mean you smell like me it's kind of funny," I elaborated trying not to break down in a fit of laughter.

"That's not funny, that's kind of sexy it like you marked me in every way possible including scent" Tony groaned trying to wiggle closer.

"No Tony sleep" I commanded knowing what he was aiming for. "We can screw around in the morning don't worry" I laughed kissing his shoulder softly.

Comment/vote n'shit