CPR

3'rd person P.O.V

"How did you and pops fall in love?" Peter asked out of the blue one day while Tony made them  bowls of cereal.

"Well you have to listen to the fine details to understand but I will tell you the story" Tony grind at the memory bringing over the cereal. "Well you know about our first mission right? It was right after your pops was discovered in the ice and we had just formed the avengers. When we had to fight Loki and his army aliens?" he questioned stirring his cereal.

"Yeah, and you nearly died because you went through that portal" he sighed taking a spoonful of cereal. "Of course I know about it" Peter huffed pushing around his cereal.

"Well, when I fell back to earth, I was unconscious. Your uncle Bruce is the one who caught me, and he, Thor, and your father gathered around to see if I was still alive" Tony continued.

"Right, and then the Hulk roared and you woke up and wanted to go get shawarma" Peter interrupted rolling his eyes.

"I wasn't done son, patience is a virtue" Tony scolded getting back to telling the story. "As I was saying, it was after I was rudely awoken when I heard from both Thor and Bruce that Steve had looked really worried during that time I was unconscious. They said he looked like he was close to giving me mouth-to-mouth resuscitation," Tony continued though a mouth full of cereal.

"And that's how you fell in love with him? But, I don't understand, don't you think most people would consider that if they thought their teammate was dead?" Peter questioned slightly confused.

"Son" Tony started shaking his head and chuckling slightly. "CPR did not exist in the 1940s it was invented in the 1960s," he laughed letting the new detail soak into the teen's head.

"Did anyone else figure it out?" Peter asked raising an eyebrow along with a spoon full of cereal.

"Only your aunt Natasha and we are the only four who know so let's keep it that way?" he smiled ruffling Peter's hair.

"Keep what, what way?" Steve asked stepping into the room and over to Tony and Peter.

"How you had the hot's for me right after you were unfrozen" Tony smirked playfully grabbing at Steve's behind.

"EWW!" Peter squeaked seeing the exchange.

"You have no idea kid" Steve smirked swaying his hips and walking into the kitchen to get himself something to eat.

"HEY! you're the one that came onto me!" Tony yelled pushing off from the table and storming into the kitchen. Peter sat at the table and laughed as his fathers fought with Steve clearly winning over the small and angry man.

Comment/vote n'shit