Chapter 33 - The Beginnings of A Rogues Gallery

Izuku left his house in his Spider-Suit, taking his regular route, greeting the regulars as they'd be closing their shops and avoiding heroes.

Today was a slightly different day, as Izuku didn't have Naomi to tell him what was going on where while she was at home. However, he had his trusty Smart Phone (it had somehow survived when Izuku accidentally ran out of web fluid, forgot he had organic webs and fell 10 stories onto a car resulting in a massive bruise on his back and it had survived Izuku's fight with the Shocker as well, how it was able to do that only god knew.)

[IT has the power of Plot Armour on its side!!]

Izuku kept his phone connected to the wireless buds in his mask and kept listening to the Police Radio he had hacked months ago. While he knows it is a crime, in his defence, he is doing it to save people at the end of the day.

Izuku was about halfway through the first block of his patrol when the radio rang out loud.

"Calling all units. We have a break-in alarm at Cooper Corporation. CCTV cameras show a man green suit of armour and a woman in a yellow suit entering from the east wing. Intentions are unclear, contact heroes as soon as you see them." The man handling the radio from the station says.

"Alright Spidey, time for work. Should be an in and out job!" Izuku thinks to himself as he turns towards Cooper Corp, using two tall buildings to catapult himself into the air, using the momentum to hasten his journey.

"This is Captain Yami. My team has arrived on the scene." The radio crackles to life once more. "The man in green, Scorpion, I think has an unknown quirk, adept at hand to hand combat, the woman in yellow has an electricity-related quirk." Yami explains. "She's been keeping my team at bay while the man in green has disappeared into the building."

'Scorpion!' Izuku thinks to himself. 'How'd he get out so quickly? And an electricity quirk.... Maybe this will help me see how much electricity I can take.....' Izuku swings through the air, over the police barricades, landing on one of the cars.

"Hey folks! Overheard some commotion here, thought you could use some help!" Izuku says as he stands up and gets off the car, casually fixing the small dent he made on the roof. "Sorry about that dent."

"Hands in the air!" Some of the Policemen shout, pointing their guns at Izuku.

"Whoa, whoa. WHOA there. Im just here to help man!" Izuku says.

"Stand down men!" Yami exclaims as he walks towards Izuku. "Think you can get in and tell us what those two want?"

"Oh, I can do better than that Sir." Izuku says. "But I have a request of my own, think of it as a payment for my help."

"State your price kid." Yami says, taking a drag from his cigarette before tossing it away.

"First off, the names Spider-Man, not Spider-Kid. Second, not a price, just keep your men off me for 2 weeks. That's all I ask." Izuku says.

"One week. Not a day more." Yami says.

"Yes! Thank you. Now I'll be going in." Izuku says as he shoots of line of web into the distance. "Wish me luck!" He shouts as he takes a running start, going into a swing, his path curving around the main building of Cooper Corp,.

"Sir, where's he going? Those two went this way." Officer Retsu says, pointing to the smaller laboratory building next to the main one.

"Your guess is as good as mine, but we've got to trust him. He's been a great help before regardless of his status as a vigilante." Yami answers. "In my opinion, the kid's more of a hero than so many other actual heroes."