Chapter 98 - End of the Mission

"Yoroi Musha, Gang Orca, I'll leave Goblin to you." Izuku tells the other two pros.

"Who made you in-charge?" Yoroi Musha asks Izuku.

"Eraserhead and Nezu." Izuku answers. "You've got a problem, take it up with them." He tells the old pro.

"What about Lady Octopus?" Ms. Joke asks Izuku.

"She won't be a problem. Her physiology is mostly that of a regular quirked human, so Gang Orca's Hypersonic Wave would have probably knocked her out. Goblin and Scorpion though, they probably are stunned, so you'll have to either knock them out of keep them busy for some time." Izuku tells the pros as he literally drags himself over to the cases. 

Before he could reach the cases, a blue and white blur appears in front of him. "Whoa there! Where do you think you're going?" The man asks Izuku.

"Mover Crawler

"Mover Crawler. I need to get these boxes away from here." Izuku tiredly tells him.

"First of it's Skycrawler." Crawler answers. "Second, you're in no shape to do anything. I'll take these boxes away from here. You go to the first rendezvous point, Miruko's intern is there, she'll patch you up."

"No... I... I will see this through." Izuku mutters as he pushes Skycrawler aside and walks towards the crates.

"And I said no. You were poisoned. You need to rest." Skycrawler tells him. "Don't force me to pull rank here."

"This is why I didn't want to become a pro. Fucking ranks." Izuku argues. "This wouldn't have been a problem 4 months ago."

"It wouldn't have been because 4 months ago, you wouldn't have done this sort of a mission." Skycrawler answers. "If this was 4 months ago, you'd be out there fighting those clones and the other members of Goblin's group not in here stopping these guys. So either you go back to where Uravity is or I will be forced to knock you out right here and take you there myself."

"You will try!" Izuku replies, getting ready to fight the vigilante turned pro hero.

"Boys, there's no point in fighting now." Ms. Joke tells them. "They're all gone."

"WHAT!" Izuku exclaims as he look behind Skycrawler to see a portal open below the crates. And before he could react, the crates fell into the portal. "No!" Izuku exclaims as he pushes Skycrawler aside and tries to dive into the portal behind the crates but slams onto solid ground as the portal closed. Slamming his fist into the ground, Izuku gets up.

"Spider-Man, it's alright. Things like this happen on missions." Ms. Joke tells him. 

"I know... it's just... nevermind." Izuku sighs as he turns the heroine. "What now?" He asks the pros.

"Do you know what was in those crates?" Joke asks him, handing him an injection for the pain.

"Magnets I think neodymium ones... one of them had industrial grade pistons that were half a foot to three quarters of a foot long and... some sort of a microchip like a processor of some sort." Izuku answers as he pulls the suit to a side using the wound that Scorpion had left and injects the contents of the syringe into himself, wincing slightly at the pain. "I hope this is just a local anesthetic." He tells Ms Joke. "If it isn't I'm telling your husband."