Extra: Meet Dr. Gene's Team

Hello readers!!!!!

Since I wasn't able to do this in the chapters properly due to plot reasons. I've decided to add a chapter so you can get to know members of Dr. Gene's team. [I also may or may not need some more time for the next few chapters, so enjoy these till then]

We start off with the Man himself, Dr. Gene Summers. 

Dr. Gene Summers:

Age: 45

Quirk: Quirkless/None 

Species: Homo sapiens mutate (Human Mutate)

Occupation: Lead Researcher at Cooper Corporation for Technology and Advanced Sciences/Spider-Man 

Description: Gene prefers to keep a clean-shaven face and wears light blue specs that apparently compliment his eyes, or so he's been told

Description: Gene prefers to keep a clean-shaven face and wears light blue specs that apparently compliment his eyes, or so he's been told. He lost his right forearm when he was younger in an accident. He has jet-black hair with very few grey strands showing. While he is loved by most of the Cooper Corp staff, he is seen as a quote-unquote mysterious figure since not many people outside his team know much about him. He likes to eat hot dogs and pizzas and chugs red bulls like his life depends on it when he works late into the night. He is also an old friend of Hisashi Midoriya as both of them worked together before Hisashi was killed. Gene is currently working on what he calls Project ZE, something he started with Hisashi when they were younger. Gene continues the project as a way of honouring Hisashi's memory. He also works to protect Kyoto from various threats as Spider-Man. (Refer chapter 16 for more details on Gene Summers the Spider-Man)

Hikari Yuki

Age: 36

Quirk: Light Projection. 

Species (this applies for all OCs unless and otherwise mentioned): Homo sapiens quirkeas (Quirked Humans)

Occupation: Junior Scientist at CCTAS

Description: Hikari is seen as the mother hen of the group, taking care of everyone and ensuring that everyone is hydrated while they work

Description: Hikari is seen as the mother hen of the group, taking care of everyone and ensuring that everyone is hydrated while they work. Her quirk is light projection, she can emit light from her palm similar to a flashlight. She uses it to find faults in the structures of the 3D models her group creates and to find things she's lost on the ground. She graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with a double Major in Biology and Physics and completed her Ph.D in Cellular Biophysiology at Kyoto University.