Performing for royalty

Princess Qiyana had currently been in the other room combing her hair into curls. She sat infront a mirror which was twice the size of her and had a smug grin across her face.

Qiyana: "I thank you all for gathering to the colosseum" no no, "to my colosseum" there we go, much better. "I thank you all for gathering to my colosseum to watch the chosen gladiators fight, only one shall survive and be kept alive while the others fight to the death". Oh how fun this will be! All my sisters will be so jealous after they hear about how their most beautiful sibling put on the show of a lifetime.

There was a quiet knock on the door.

Announcer: My ladyship, the crowd awaits you.

Qiyana: Give me a minute!

Qiyana curled the last strand of her hair. She had a tight green dress and a golden brooch. She looked more like a clown than a princess in all reality. Qiyana picked up her djiroon and spun it round her. Finally, she parted the curtains and stepped into the beaming sunlight. The crowd erupted with applause.

Qiyana: Good day my loyal citizens! I thank you all for gathering to my colosseum to watch the chosen gladiators fight! Only one shall survive while the others die bravely on this sand. Once I raise the flag, they may commence the fight.

The announcer at that time had handed Qiyana a flag and she gazed over all the gladiators. One caught her eye, a man with shark like teeth. She smirked and raised the flag and sat down on her throne.

Back in the pits, there was a roar of range as
Y/N looked around in a daze. He wanted to know where his friends were, not kill people. A man came running towards him with an axe but Y/N quickly dodged and the man went flying into another.

It was just so much to take in. In the span of less than a day he had been kidnapped in his sleep and forced to fight to the death in a gladiator arena. And this time, Rek'Sai wasn't there to help him. Suddenly, in the crowd Y/N saw 3 figures. A Krug, a half snake and a giant voidborn.

Y/N: Hey guys!

Y/N waved up to them. They waved back.

Y/N: Cassiopeia, is that you?

Cassiopeia: Yeah! Now listen, you gotta win this if you wanna survive! If you die then I'll kill you!

Y/N: Don't worry! I never lose!

Y/N dodged an attack which came from behind.

Y/N: Including my virginity.

Cassiopeia: What was that?

Y/N: Nothing!

Boulder and Rek'Sai had came in disguises. Boulder had a fake moustache and glasses on and Rek'Sai wore a wig.

Y/N: Whats with the disguises?

Cassiopeia: We found some guy outside of this place and we-

Y/N: Purchased some of his wares? Good thinking!

Cassiopeia: .... sure.

Rek'Sai gave off a few growls.

Y/N: AURELION SOL YOU DID WHAT? That is just terrible! Where is he now?

Rek'Sai growled again.

Y/N: What do you mean stomach acid? REK'SAI I SWEAR TO GOD DID YOU EAT THAT GUY?

Rek'Sai nodded and Y/N gave a thumb up.

Y/N: Good job.

Cassiopeia: Behind you!

Y/N turned around and saw a man clutching a broadsword which was about to be swung at him. Y/N ducked under it and grabbed the man's leg inbetween his mouth. He then threw him into the air, caught him between his jaws and enjoyed a nice evening snack.

Y/N:

Y/N suddenly dives below the surface of the battle arena and hid there.

Cassiopeia: I knew he had some brain cells left in him! He's digging his way out.

Suddenly, the arena's floor began to shake and caved in on itself making a giant sand pit with Y/N lying in the bottom of it with his mouth wide open like an antlion. The gladiators ended up falling 1 by 1 into his maw and being eaten. A bell was rung and there was a murmured applause from the audience, however, Qiyana jumped from her seat and gave a standing ovation.

Qiyana: Wonderful performance! Absolutely fantastic!

Qiyana cleared her throat.

Qiyana: Let him out of the pit. He was victorious.

A giant metal gate opened and Y/N strode out and burped out a few bones.

Qiyana: Bring the victor to my room if you could. I have a few .... inquiries of his talents.