Meeting the Empress

Y/N: AWHOSAYTHEWHATTHEFUCKBIGCHUNGUSWHATNOW?

Butler: I said, our Empress Qiyana wishes to see you in her room immediately.

Y/N glanced over to Cassiopeia, Boulder and Rek'Sai who were all looking around the market they were currently situated in.

Y/N: Eh, why not.

The butler walked off with Y/N following behind him.

Cassiopeia: Hey Y/N, don't you think this bracelet would look amazing on- WHERE THE FUCK DID HE GO NOW?! Voltzy!

Voltzy: BITCH IM EATING ALMONDS! (Only true chads and chadettes will get this reference).

Cassiopeia: Where did Y/N go?

Voltzy: To continue the story. I've been away from this book for the past 5 months so we're trying to speed things along to some of my favourite parts. Oh, by the way. I might aswell give you guys a list of the champions we're introducing into this story.

Cassiopeia(already included)
Rek'Sai(already included)
Garen
Sylas
Lux
Nocturne
J4
Neeko
Gragas
Braum
Qiyana(already included)
Rammus(already included)

And because I'm such a massive wanker I'm not gonna tell you all of them.

Cassiopeia: So where did he go?

Voltzy: To Empress Qiyana's quarters for a "special meeting".

Cassiopeia: Which means ...?

Voltzy: That this will be my 2nd lemon chapter I've ever made on wattpad.

Steam began pouring out of Cassiopeia's ears.

Cassiopeia: OH NO THE HELL IT WONT BE!

Cassiopeia dragged Rek'Sai and Boulder along the floor and ran towards a random direction.

Voltzy: Heh, jokes on them. They went the wrong way. Oh shit nvm thats the correct way. Lord have mercy on your soul Y/N.

Y/N was lead into a large room by the Bulter, filled with anything you could need and with plenty of room to spare. In the centre of the room sat a large golden throne with its back turned.

Qiyana: You may leave now.

Y/N went for the door.

Qiyana: Not you!

The butler headed towards the door.

Y/N: That makes alot more sense now-

Qiyana: I've been expecting you Y/N.

Y/N: I can tell. You sent a very well dressed butler to come get me.

Qiyana sighed and turned to face Y/N.

Qiyana: What I mean is ... I'm thankful you accepted my invitation. After viewing your combat skills with those fine set of jaws and that long ... slimy ... gurthy tongue of yours I must say that even I am impressed.

Y/N: Thanks? So why did you invite me here anyway?

Qiyana: Well, you see. I was hoping you would help me out with a teensy problem I have.

Qiyana got off her chair and walked to Y/N. She dragged her finger across him.

Qiyana: I've got a problem that only YOU can fix!

Qiyana whispered in Y/N's ears and pressed her TIDDY against his back.

Y/N: O-ok. What is it?

Qiyana: Theres a problem with my forest that I need your help with. And you'll have to go deep ... deep inside it.

Suddenly, the doors burst open.

Cassiopeia: STOP SEDUCING Y/N! THATS MY JOB!

Cassiopeia grabbed Y/N's arm and dragged him away from Qiyana.

Qiyana: Ugh, fine. I'll say it in a boring way. Our scouts have been told of strange sightings outside the walls. Strange laughs from a girl and voices coming from people.

Y/N: Isn't that how voices work?

Qiyana: The wrong voice! Grown men were heard as girls from their comrades and its scaring everybody. I would like you too track down the culprit of all this and deal with them with however much force is needed.

Y/N thought for a moment and looked back at the others.

Y/N: What do you think guys? Shall we do it?

Rek'Sai: (Clicks of agreement)

Qiyana: Wait a second, I said Y/N. Not you guys.

Boulder jumped up and down

Qiyana: This is suppose to be a solo mission!

Cassiopeia: Fine. But only because it annoys this bitch that we're coming.

Qiyana: FINE! You four shall go and save our people from the mystery surrounding this forrest. I bid you good luck.