Chapter 1

Chapter One: "Peppermint Red Spirals"

Quickly combing his hair back from his face (failing miserable as wild strands still fells on his face), placing his glasses back on his nose and hurriedly pulling on his coat, Harry Potter reached for a small article of clothing thrown haplessly over the nearby chair, stuffing it into his pocket before creeping into the dimly lit hallway of the Baron's plaza.

He took a few brisk and tentative steps, listening for the echoes of his shoes on the wooden floor and deciding that it seemed natural enough to pass. He skillfully led himself to the house's grand staircase and leisurely made his reappearance into the ball being held in the great hall. His green eyes searched over the masses of people and faces unfamiliar to him and surveying for the few features he was acquainted to.

After a few minutes of thorough inspection of the large crowd he finally spotted the unmistakable wavy red locks of Ronald Weasley, the spiky gelled jet black locks of Blaise Zabini, the tightly wrapped bun of Hermione Granger's firey tresses and the sandy combed back locks of Seamus Finnigan. The group turned around and saw that the fearless brunette had finally arrived back from his latest bet, to sleep with the ambassador of Denmarksf's identical twin daughters. They all smiled at him.

Harry smiled back at his friends, skillfully taking a glass of sparkling white wine in his hand as he found his way through the crowd. He greeted them with a look of acknowledgement and a slight nod, a perfect stance for a perfect gentleman of good high breeding.

Blaise was the first one to speak up, with a slight accent to match his devilish looks, "So Harry, how did it go?" he inquired nonchalantly as if simply talking about the weather. He placed a good hand on Harry's shoulder with a smirk planted on his face. "what did I bet again? A week at my parent's villa in Spain?" he added smugly.

Harry smile never feigned, keeping his cool exterior intact. "and a month on your private yacht through the pacific ocean, I remember" he still kept his smile, removing Zabini's hand from his shoulder ".. .all expenses paid" he added with a grin as he pulled out a pair of matching 'Hello Kitty' lacy undergarments, black and pink.

"I think this one is Pansy"s he thought aloud, transferring the pink one from his left to his right hand "and this one is her sister Pamela's" he motioned the black undergarment following the previous one.

All eyes went wide as they saw the identical pair of lacy bits being passed from Harry's hands. Eyes followed the travel of each lacy piece of cloth and then traveling up to Harry's proud grin. "So ..." he trailed off, looking at his companions to pay attention to him. He tucked the two articles of lingerie into his breast pocket before continuing. "... seems like I win another one of our little wagers" he stated with an innocently arrogant smirk plastered on his lips.

"Why you smug little bastard" Ron jested with a smile, reaching for the pair of undies in his mate's breast pocket. "let me take a good look at those" he quipped up seemingly unimpressed with Harry's accomplishment. He grabbed the pink and black clothes and made a run for it. "you best catch me mate" he yelled back as his back disappeared into the crowd.

A hand rested on Harry's shoulder once more "Harry, you ain't telling me that you got both of the ambassador's hot, curvaceous twin daughter's in bed at the same time, now are you?" he asked with a sly look on his face. "how mate could you have done that?"

Again, Harry took the hand of his shoulder and spun Seamus around, ending with the Irish lad in his arms and an arm around the boy's waist. "Hmm why would you like to know, Seamus?" he teased moving closer, "maybe you want to give it a try?" the boy blushed crimson.

"Seamus you bastard!"

The two broke apart to she a pretty Irish girl's beet red complexion of anger directed entirely at them. "you told me you love me" she wailed before running into the crowd and disappearing.

"Sherrine wait I we was just kidding around! Sherrine!" Seamus called out, but the girl was too far to hear him and the additional ball music wasn't really much help. "Harry you lucky bastard, I'm going to get you next time" he warned before running after the girl.

"Why don't you just come out of your shell and admit that you're a bloke Seamus-dear" Harry taunted out before bursting out in laughter. The poor boy never had a chance...

"Harry" came Hermione's warning voice behind him.

"Yes Mom?" He kid back in reply, turning to face her. There was his signature innocent faced grin stuck on his lips.

Hermione just smiled back sweetly at him, as she moved closer to whisper a hushed thought into his ear "Now tell me, how did you get those two luscious ladies into your bed?"

Harry grinned back at her in reply. "I'll tell you if you promise to keep a secret."

"My lips are sealed" she said with a smile following Harry onto the balcony.

Elsewhere in the Party.

"Father, do I really have to be here" Draco Malfoy grumbled, shifting the frilly collar of his shirt away from his neck as they walked amongst the crowd at the Baron's plaza. Today was yet again another ball his father had dragged him to. Draco, high bred and I noble, simply wanted nothing to do with dancing with females he barely knew.

"Yes, my boy. You must find a bride to give you an heir soon" his father casually informed him, as if it were the weather. He nonchalantly greeted other nobles in his stature. Lucius Malfoy was also another high noble of society, inheriting most of his fortunes from the family.

Draco tailed restlessly behind him. "but I do not want to get married yet, Father" he remarked, declining the numerous offer being given to him by both the female and male population of the crowd.

Lucius Malfoy halted his tracks. "What are you saying Draco?" he fiercely bit through his teeth, as he turned around to face his son. "are you denying the Malfoy name of an heir?"

Draco flinched at his father's tone. "No father, it's just that..."

"Just what? Speak Draco!" his father exploded in emotion, pulling his son into the crowd and into the balcony, nearly knocking a few people along the way. He needed to have a private talk with his son and they both knew it.

"Father I want to marry the one I love, not some arrangement with some slut I barely know!" he whispered harshly as he looked to the ground, ashamed of dishonoring his family's prestigious name. Draco's hands instinctively going to cover his face.

Lucius brought up a gloved hand, ready to hit his son right in the cheek "you insolent fool!" he bellowed aloud.