Chapter 3

Chapter Three: Dried Yellow Mangoes Warm, it was warm.

Rich almond colored curtains hanged over the tapestry overlooking the grand garden of the Baron's mansion. Golden kissed blonde locks draped over the dark chocolate pillow covers and serene pale face pressed closer to the warm fabric, Draco awoke to the mild heat of the sun gently touching his bare back. His limbs tangled and intertwined with the haplessly thrown sheets.

His lashes blinking once, twice and thrice to reveal his captivating silver-eyes, his orbs lightened in color as they were greeted by the sunlight dimmed by the light curtains. There was a pleasurable pain mixed with tingling soreness that surrounded his whole body, as he carefully tested his slightly frozen muscles to sit up.

He raised his beautifully long slender arms high above his head with a none- too-comfortable yawn, just as he stretched the entire length of his body. It was a warm day accompanied by cool breezes entering from the half open window and fair weather in the sky. He let his lips form into a small contented smile as he leaned over the set of pillows next him where his mystery partner's heated body nestled beside him the night before.

Draco let himself be engulfed in the soft lush cotton beneath him. His pale face contrastingly complementing the velvety dark chocolate covers of his lover's pillow. He sighed musingly allowing for his pink lips to curve once more into a smile. It amused him, the thought. God forbid himself for thinking that he would even for a single moment feel truly happy! Alas it was all because a handsome young emerald-eyed gentleman had come to his aid last night.

Moments passed. The quiet peace brought Draco calm, but as the afterglow began to dim out and the serenity of a quiet sanctuary began to fade away, he soon found himself wondering where had his Adonis gone to? Adrenaline was pumped into his veins as he immediately rose up and looked around in search, and hopes, to find that mysterious stranger somewhere still in the boundaries of the room, but he found only an empty space.

He was alone. There was no one accompanying him.

Draco's throat dried and his lips hardened into a scowl. All his fantasies of the man who made tender passionate love to him under the moonlight faded into mist and disappeared. He gathered all thoughts of love and set them aside as he tightened his hold on the thick caramel sheets, wrapped it around his pale skin and proceeded to gather his clothes. How stupid was he to fall for a complete stranger overnight?

Harry Potter

In his mind was nothing but the beautiful blonde being he slept with last night. He was haunted by images of pale skin on his and silver eyes blazing with overflowing lust gazing into his own. In his ears echoed the delicious moans from yesterday evening's pleasurable encounter, and on his skin was etched with the feeling of smooth flesh grinding against his own. This was currently his own private hell as the feisty god-blessed nobleman haunted him through his memories of last night's occurrences.

Harry ungracefully stood up from his bed and lazily entered bathroom-- frustrated once again. Clothes carelessly shrugged and nonchalantly dropped on the cool tiled floor. His feet dragged below knees and he sluggishly walked underneath the stainless steel shower. He released a bothered breath of air and gave a heavy sigh as strong hands came to roughly brush falling strand of hair away from his face. It was the seventh time today that he had to postpone meeting with his friends and it was all to fix a small little problem below the belt.

It was becoming tiring, this minor but rather annoying problem of his. Continuously increasing the strain on his patience and peaceful state of mind; it was repetitively testing his self-control. His tan palm made contact with the shinny chilly steel of the shower knob as smoothly twisted it to open the freezing cold shower in one swift and easy momentum. Water flooded out of the nozzle above him and water droplets hit his skin large and hard. It was almost painfully pounding firmly on his skin, numbing his sense of touch and feeling. Strange, it was somehow comforting.