Chapter-3

AUSTRALIA

Sari baat samjhane k baad shehnaaz said to her dad "will you plz give me some time i need some space can we talk about it later when I will come back plz"

Sana mom said "tumhe jitana time chahiye tum le sakti ho baccha but don't stress yourself ok" said cupping her face, now go you have to go na or' else you have gonna be late but be on time, hmm my cut baccha.

After there conversation shehnaaz gurudwara phunch kar seva karne lagti h for distracting her mind. Doing her work complete she is sitting in kanha ji temple, 'she thinks all about the conversation between her and Maa, papa'.

Kannu plz help me naa main kaise haan kar dun mujhe khud kuch samajh nhi aa rha hai. Said in her mind to her bestie Kannu.

And spend her all time sitting in temple. After sometime her body guard come in temple and said we need to go princess, " frowning on him Sana said I need more time to spend here if you are don't want to stay just go back"

No princess ab humain jana hi hoga sir ka order aaya h we need to go plz chaliye. "huffing sana stands up to go out"

Reaching at the home she comes out from her car at dashed in her room ignoring her parents (she is now pissed of all the things happening in her life in all day) " she comes out after fresh and up and directly sleep in her for avoiding her parent's.

Other side pammi ji wants to talk to her but sana dad stop her saying she needs some time we talk about it later assuring her.

LONDON

Whatever is happened in whole day Sidharth is really pissed off and take out his frustration on that girl. And sleep consumed him when he reached in his villa (he owns his personal hotel and also villas where mama ji and he will stay right now whenever his family comes to visit there they all stay together here)

After sometime mama ji come in his room and find out he is sleeping peacefully on his stomach like a child sleep shaking his head in disbelief he kept the envelope, (jo woh office  se saath laye the) in his side lamp table go out from his room.

Mujhe pata hai Sidharth tum yeh jarur dekhoge i know you very well chahe tum kitna hi rudely behave kr lo par tumhara dil ab bhi apno k liye dhadakta hi hai aur  unki khushi tumhare liye maayne bhi rakhati hai. (he said to himself and smiled)

Sidharth woke up in the morning and go in his gym for his daily workout.

Finishing his workout he come in his room and going to fresh n up, after coming out from the bathroom taking bath he is drying his hairs with towel when his eyes fell on the envelope. He sighed (Yeh log manenge nhi jab tak main ye na dekh loo, saying this to himself)
he open the envelope and got some kind currents paas through in his spine and get chilling sensation in his body, he just don't know but want to stare that photo all time.

His phone rings and he will come to comes out from his lala land and pick up the call this his PA who call him to say that he have mitting after 2 hours with that client "Sidharth only hummed and cut the call" keeping aside his phone he again start staring that photo...

And feeling that he is getting hard just staring that girls photo what will happen when he will see her.

Sidharth in  his mind "indeed she is really beautiful her eyes like sea, you never no how much is deep, her little nose like a button of some kind of device, oh that tempting lips like rose patel i want always suck them" oh cut the crap Sidharth. He scolds his heart for thinking about her..

But his devilish mind say you just need this girl on your bed any how, and his mind win "Sidharth said to her photo now you are going only mine not because I want to marry you but i need always fuck you punish you for saying yes to marry me baby girl" that's gonna be fun aur itani sunder ladki ko kisi aur ka toh main hone nhi dunga.
Says in devilioush smirk you gonna regret baby. And I will enjoying my nights with you on my bad (sidharth said and laugh like a evil person)  ab toh main tumse jarur shaadi jald se jald. Wait for me my girl!

Coming out from his room he said to his mama I am ready, mama ji see him and said ok but Pehle breakfast kar lun main phir hum chalte hain. Main bujurg aadami hun toh mujhe kuch khakar hi jaana padega.
mama said dramatically to him..

Sidharth facepalm himself and said '' main shaadi k liye ready hun"

Mama choked and started coughing he can't believe what he listen and asks him again.

What did you said? Say again...
I said I'm ready for the marriage and don't ask me further because I don't want to say anything else. Sidharth said in one breath.

Mama ji is now in cloud nine he said good decision beta you never gonna regret i promise you that..

Sidharth in mind but now she gonna regret it, and smile

Mama ji going to call his sister when Sidharth stop him saying that tonight we are going back so no need to tell them on call we will tell them once we reach. And hurry up we need to go for wind up the deal. Sidharth said and dashed out. Leaving his mama ji in uttered shock....

MUMBAI

RITA ji to sid dad :aap plz mujhe bhi kuch batayenge kl se bus yahi kah rahe ho believe me par ab aur nhi mujhe jaldi se janna h. Ki kon si khushi ki baat kar rahen h aap Sidharth liye.

Sidharth ki shaadi (sid dad said to Rita ji)

Aap sach keh rahain h par Sidharth manega kya waise meri nazar main ek ladki h badi pyaari.

Uske alawa aur koi ladki ho hi nhi sakti h sidharth k liye.

Par maine toh ladki pasand bhi kar li sid k liye aur uski photo bhi bhizwa di h. Tumhare bhai k saath.  (sid dad said)

Iska matlab bhaiya ko bhi pata h. Ashok kahin aapne jaan bujhkar to bhaiya ko nhi phasaya na.. (asking in horror) aap jaante h na Sidharth ka gussa wo kya karega bhaiya ka "said worriedly"

And ashok start laughing imagine his brother in law condition....

Rita ji glare him in anger...

OK bye guys i hope you like it

I have some work so meet you on Monday till than bye take

And keep vote and comment

Bye for now 😊😊😊😊