Chapter - 20

Hello kaise ho sab yaaro

Jaldi main type kiya koi galti ho toh maaf kari......

Let's start

Sidharth enter in sana room and his eyes fell on most beautiful and sexiest site where his wife sleeping peacefully on her bed in her satin sorts and top which move up while she is sleeping like Spiderman position and clearly visible her waist.......

His inner desire are on peek he just can't want to disturb her sleep so he just calmed himself and moves towards her for making his place to settled her aside on bed......

Sid pov

When I'm asiding her I see something under her pillow so very carefully i take out and that's thing shocked me like hell my shirtless photo frame under her pillow and she is also blabbering I can't listen properly what she saying so I move my ear close to her mouth and listen........

Her blabbering shocked me beyond that see saying "aap ko meri fikar hi nhi hai isiliye aap wapas nhi aaye na maine aapko khush nhi rakh paai, I'm sorry par jab aap aaoge tab main aapse bilkul baat nhi karungi kyunki, main apse naaraz hun sacchi" and her lips making a pout oh got she is looking awesome in her sleep........

Agar yeh abhi so nhi rhi hoti toh main batata ki kitna miss kiya maine meri kya halat hai tumhare bina, I'm now hardly painful how can I sleep without calming my nerves down, so I make my way towards her washroom for keeping my nerves under my control...........

After one hour I will back talking a long shower and from my small handbag I find out a shorts so wear it for now morning tak khuch na kuch mil hi jaayega and he slip in to covers with her adjusting her rooms ac and take her in his embrace........ Aur Iss photo frame ka jawab toh hum subah lenge..........
He also sleep because of tiredness but her body's warmth and smoothness giving him more relaxation and she also snuggle in his naked chest and making difficult for him again he cursed under his breath and try to sleep....

Pov ends

At 3:00 am she move in her sleep because of thirst she try to move for drinking water but she can't so she grown and open her eyes with a jerk she finds someone is sleeping like crushing her body so scaredly she shout and sids eyes opens and he sat up and keep his palm on her mouth for preventing her shouting.........

Sid : what happened why are you shouting like mads?....

Sana sign him to remove his palm from her mouth than she said something......

Sid realized and move his hand from her mouth........

Sana can't believe her eyes that he is sleeping next to her so she pinch him on his abs and he cry out in pain and said........

Sid : are you mad what are you trying to do hmmm, first you shout and now you pinch me so hard.........

Sana meongly said to him : wo.....woh......main pani peene k लिए uthi thi par aapne mujhe daba rakha tha toh maine chillaya...... Aur yakeen nhi hua aapko dekhakar toh pinch kiya ki aap sach main ho yaa maine sapne main aapko dekha?.....making a pout.

Sid can't hold on himself and give a gentle suck on her pout and back off making her face flush........ Sana blushes hard and going to leave the bed but before she go sid jerk her on his lap and she fell on him.........

Sid : so tumne mujhe bohot miss kiya aur maine tumhe kuch kahe bina phone kaat diya tha, isiliye tum mujhse naraz thi hmmmmm...... And started nuzzling his nose in her neck making her breathing heavily.......

Now today I will tell you how much I miss you, tumhe aise chodna mere liye kitna mushkil tha maine kaise apni raate bitai h tunhare bina you can't imagine....... And gives a love bite on her neck and suck there soothing her pain....