Chapter - 34

After two weeks

Sidnaaz is visited to hospital for sana first sonography. Rita maa is also visiting with them, sana is getting scared about the tasts which going to happen with her because for that all time she is unconscious or not in sense but now the real tasts gonna done with her.....

They all reached there and sit in Dr sneha cabin but sid excuses himself and comes out for a phone call.......

Sid is talking on phone when Dr. Sneha tap on his shoulder and he turn give a smile to her after cutting call he talk to her.

Sid : hello aunty kaise hai aap? (he nervously ask)

Dr. Sneha : I'm am good Sidharth, aur tum shayad bhul gaye main abhi do din pehle hi mili thi tumse ghar par. (she chuckled on him) don't worry beta sab theek hi hoga aur aaj finally you can see your child first sonogram.....

Sid : I believe on you aunty but, "its all new for her don't know how she react when you will checked her i'm.....

Dr got amused knowing about ने and information, that Sidharth is caring about his wife the rude, arrogant (she stop her thinking and ask him)...

Dr. Sneha : how did you know about the tests and all? (suppressing her laugh)

Sid : (sid scratch his nape and answer her) I'm reading all details on internet and also learning how do good care of baby and mother......

Dr. Sneha : (patt his back and say) very good my boy its a good change of yours for your baby and your wife. Well jo bhi hoga accha hi hoga, chalo andar chalte hai.

Sid : umm aunty kya main thodi der main aaun?

Dr. Sneha : ok Sidharth but aana jarur, bohot si aisi cheeze hai jo tumhe sana k saath hi mujhe batani padegi....

Sid : hmm ok....

Dr. Come inside her cabin and gestures sana to changing room of her cabin giving her gown for change, sana got change her clothes and comes out from washroom Dr. Sneha told her laying down on bed which is settled in next partision of her cabin.

Sana is getting nervous each time thinking about the tests but Dr. Convince her for just being relax...... Rita maa is sitting outside in her cabin and praying to god that everything is will be fine.

Rita : hey rab ji sab theek rakhna meri bacchi aur uske baby ko sab badiya hi ho...

Dr. Sneha : sana bacche Thoda dard hoga tumhe but you have to bear it some ok, now spread your leg and let me check some area of you vaginal wall.....

Sana get scared but what now she do, it's process she know some about that but touching any other person on her restricted body parts it's really embarrassing for her. Shrugging all thoughts she do what Dr said to her and next moment her mouth left a painful cry when Dr. Sneha inserted her two fingers in her womenhood for checking how sensitive is that......

Dr. : be brave beta bas ho gaya lay still don't move its process baccha every women go throw from these types of tests so just loose your body don't tense them........

Checking her lower area Dr. Came upside and said her to remove gown string from side. Because now she checked her breast tenderness and she pinch on her peeks some white liquid is come out from peeks but in that's all process sana feel so humiliated and her eyes is filled with tears.... She said to Dr that she needs to use washroom Dr. Noods her head and give her way to go washroom.

Dr. Comes out and told about sana what she is feeling when she got checked up....

Dr. : Rita sana is very sensitive you know she is start crying when i start my check up, she is so naive rita i must say you need to handle her with so much care and love this is first case like this I'm handling but, she is so pure......

Rita : aap chinta mat karo next time main use sab samjha dungi abhi first time hai na toh you know na... Par sab theek to hai na?

Dr. : waise toh theek hi lag rha hai but ab sonogram kar lain and blood report's aa jaaye toh hi bataya jaa sakta hai. Waise sana ki nausea abhi trigger karte hai kya? Bohot kabhi bhi kuch kha bhi nhi paati hai dhang se...

Now sana is feeling some weird after the doctor checked her come out after clearing herself doctor instructed her to lay again on bed for her sonogram she obediently lay down on bed, but her eyes were finding only him......

And next second sid peeps in cabin and ask permission for come in Dr nodded him and gestures to sit beside sana on stool, Rita maa trying to go out for giving them privacy. But sana hold her hand and deny her for leaving there.

Sana she Rita maa with her puppy eyes look and Rita maa chuckle on her cuteness Sidharth also smile seeing her but her face is not glowing with happiness, some worry lines clearly seen on her forehead so he just take her hand in his and give a gentle squeeze for assuring her.....

Dr. : clears her throat for taking some attention of them and said "agar aap sabka ho gya ho toh hum test shuru kare. Sana are you ready....

Sana nods her head in yes and tightly hold sids hand....

Dr. remove her gown till her breast leave her bottom naked but Rita maa covered her legs with her shawl which she takes along with her.

Sana eyes filled again because her mother in law and Dr is seeing her like in this condition and her husband is also there. She knows that he is seen her many times in room where only they are but now two more people is also she is feeling naked. She knows very well they both ladies her  but her pregnancy hormones kick her and she is feeling like go some underground place...

Plz if some mistake spare your writer. Just enjoy update as you all know I'm not good my health is bad, but today is my mind is so lost just want some peace for that I'm writing it because it gives happiness to me, also my exam is on way so plz Thoda sa intezaar tabiyat theek hote hi update dungi roz.

Bye till than wait for me.

Stay safe stay healthy.