Chapter - 35

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR WISHES I'M GOOD NOW. JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I HAVE DON'T KNOW MORE ABOUT PREGNANCY SO IF ANY MISTAKES SO FORGIVE ME. 😊😊

IN HOSPITAL

Sana close her eyes feeling cold liquid on her abdomen and clutch his hand tight Dr. Now keep ultrasound machine on her abdominal area and start to move.......

Dr. : see on screen this little black dot is your baby...

Sid is concentrating on screen and his eyes is glued that place where Dr. Is showing him........

He see his mom's face and Rita maa eye's filled with happy tears and she keep her hand on sids head for giving him blessings.

Dr. : sana plz open your eyes and see this beta.

Sana hearing Dr. Voice open her eyes and she see that dot and her heart rate is quicken. Her happiness is on cloud nine.

Sana and sid both ask in unison yeh kitna chota hai?.

Listening this Rita maa and Dr chuckled.

And Rita maa said " nhi toh kya yeh two months ka baby tumhe kaisa dikhega baccha".

Dr. :heart beat sunna chahte ho.

They both nodded their head and Dr. Start her machine for audible mode where they listen baby heart beats....

In the cabin only a soothing sound is echoing babies heart beats. Sid is got emotional and his eyes filled with tears but he quickly blink it off.

After checking her Dr. Ask from them if they want this sounds clip, Sidharth hurriedly nod his head in yes and Dr give a smile to him.

Dr. : sana now go and change your dress need any help i will send the nurse....

Sid : no Dr i will help her...

Dr nods her head and come out from there giving them privacy as Rita maa also left living them alone for some time.

Sid takes tissues and wipe out the liquid from Sana stomach. They both are just silent no one is ready to talk.. And sid is also doing his work after cleaning her he said her to change.

Sana quietly made her way to side washroom area and wear her clothes she comes out.

SID POV

Sid notice her all move she is looking so gloomy her eyes held some kind of pain and he want to remove that worry line from her face, she is hiding something from me. I know she is not in talking terms with me because I am restricted her from eating unhealthy food because of that she is angry and I also don't have time for consoling because of important meeting but now I have talk to her....
Agar usse baat nhi ki toh she will just suffer from over thinking and this is not good sign for her health and baby health also......

Sidharth someone is call me and my chain of thoughts broke.

POV END

Dr. Sneha calls me, mom and sana also sitting there she handed sana all medicine and iron, vitamins tablets for eating, and ask them to leave as Sana feeling suffocated so mom take her outside.

Rita maa : sid main aur sana bahar hai tum sana ki reports lekar aa jaao. Sana ko thodi ghutan si ho rahi hai....

Sid : OK mom if need anything I'm also coming with you....

Rita maa : no it's ok main teri biwi ka khayal rakh sakti hun. Tu reports lekar aa bas.....

They both leave us alone there.

Sid : how's sana reports everything is fine?

Dr. : Sidharth well main tumse jhuth nhi kahungi lekin, listen aisa nhi hai ki main tumhe dara rhi hun. But it's important ki sana ka uterus bohot week hai means it can't take child wait for so long means..... Isme miscarriage k chances hai jyada and abhi maine dekha she is so silent woh andar hi andar kisi chiz se pareshaan hai khuch usse bohot pareshaan kar rha hai, " aur itna stress lena uski sehat k liye bilkul accha nhi hai" baby filhaal accha hai......

Kyunki abhi sirf hum uski heart beat hi check kar sakte hai but aane waale time main baby ki growth badegi aur uske liye aapko abhi se sana ko full bed rest dena hoga. Aur aaj maine dekha hai ki jab main uska check up kar rhi thi woh bohot uncomfortable thi and jab se hi woh aur stressed ho gai hai.. Toh plz tum usse baat karo....

Sid : is there any harm for her with baby growth and what about her uterus wall.

Dr. : look sid baby ko growth womb main hi milti hai jahan woh safe rehta hai aur movement karne par womb se bahar nahi jata but sana womb wall is weak so just need to restrict her doing any work and only light exercise and one hour walk with 5 to 6 breaks its important no up down like stairs, table and stools just give her proper rest but not total restrict aisa hoga toh woh bohot cranky ho jayegi.....

Aur haan uske mood swings ab aur bhi kick karenge like, usko spicy khane ka man hoga, sour food tasty lagega and she is most active in sexual intercourse so you just take care of it......

Sid face heat up listening this and his cheeks go red.....

Sid : toh kya woh spicy food kha sakti hai? And....

Dr. : don't be shy Sidharth and I'm a Dr. Mujhe apne patients k baare main khulkar batana padta hai so it's normal and haan woh spicy, sour and Thoda sa khaa sakti hai but thoda sa. Not all usko healthy foods jyada khilao I know nakhare karegi but at the end give her small amount of spicy food......
And yaa you will make love but in slow don't be so hard it's safe also for child and help him for movement.....

Baaki Rita ko main aur samajha dungi aur Sidharth sana ko thoda time do ok. Thoda jyada pareshaan karegi but usko dantna mat she is so naive so handle her with care. And next appointment k liye main tumhe call karungi so yeh chart le jaao uska diet chart hai and weight Kitna hona chahiye sab kuch hai isme toh ready ho jaao would be papa baby ki mumma ki care k liye.

Sid nod his head and take leave from there along with her reports and sonogram......

Sana is sleeping resting her head on rita maa lap and snoring softly Rita maa carresing her head..... Sidharth see this and smiles but his smile suddenly wipe of reminding Dr. Word that she can't bend so much and pressurising on her stomach is not good so he hurriedly make her lay properly on back seat with full spread lag on seat and head on maa lap.

Rita maa : kya hua sid? She is sleeping na.

Sid : yaa mom she is sleeping but in uncomfortable position because of that position may harm for both of them.........

Rita maa :kuch serious hai kya baccha?

Sid : ghar par baat karein........

Sitting in car he drove car so softly on road making sure not to jerk her and make car jump on road blocks......

THAT'S it friends....

Thanks you all I'm better now but abhi ghar main thodi family ki tabiyat kharab ho gai hai, but I will try to give you update till than enjoy this.......

Stay safe stay healthy and enjoy your life with your family and friends.......

Bye take care

Love sidnaazforever 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕