Chapter - 14

Mature content ahead not comfortable plz skip. 🔞

Khurana mention

All stars and moon are the witness of the love making  two souls one is squirming under a hulk like body men her husband and he is also trying his best not to giving her pain showing her his "bed on the beast", side but he can't help himself in his passionate love making, but she is looking all alluring to his eyes....
He is just admiring her face when giving her hard time to cry in pleasure and also in pain, that fragile body just going all time numb for giving him his satisfaction and doing her wife's duty for make her husband happy and giving her body and soul or we can say submitting herself for him. The whole room just listening their moans and groans and only there skin slapping sound and their beating hearts.

Sometimes ago in sidnaaz room

Sidharth : so my wife is ready tonight for the fun baby said at touching her hand sensually, but "before starting anything else mom said to me that I have to give you your present as it's a ritual, so here it is" ......

Well waise toh ab mujhse judi har chiz tumhari h and not for that so called rituals. I want to see this on you he take out a box from his kurta and sits infront of her first see her and observe her action, and than take her feet in his lap...

Sana jumps on her place from his sudden touch and said plz don't touch my feet it's wrong husband are supposed to not touch wife's feet... Said at meowing voice....

Sid stops her and said in dominating voice "when men has the right to take massage from her wife and touch her anywhere without her permission so why they don't touch her feets"

And plz sana I don't want to argue right now on that baseless discussion tonight, because I have to catch a flight tomorrow so don't waste my time just let me do my work ok.

He again keep her legs in his lap and opens the box there is a beautiful pair of anklets wears her and gives peppering kisses on her feets, she feels tickling sensation and snatch again from his hold but before she snatch he tightened his hold on her feets and said don't ever try to going away from me.

Anklets 👇

Never removed it from your feets

She lower her eyelashes and nodded her head in yes, feeling tickling in her feet and somethings happens in her stomach first time she feels something like that, because before no one did it to her.

Sidharth : sana we are mature and well educated and I know that this is your first time, but not mine I don't know why but i just want confess it to you....

I am telling the truth to you when I have seen your photo my mind just want to fulfil my desire with you because I never want to married anyone but for my family's happiness I agreed to marry you........

And I honestly never want that husband wife type all fucking thing but when I saw you first time than I decided than you just belongs to me.......
.
.
.
.
Before that I do many more night stands for my pleasure but after our roka i can't continue that than I am always thinking about you and it's only you.