Chapter - 21

First thanks to all new followers and my readers to vote and give your comments and view on chapter and love you 😊

Sana in her mind!

It's really embarrassing situation that daadi Maa ask me why I am feeling cold all because of him how can he do this deliberately to me when he know I'm not dressed.......

Giving me breakfast they leave me but Mr. Khurana is looking me with have a mischievous smile i know something is going in his mind, hye rab ji he really a monster I'm now feeling better so before eating anything I just want to see my kannu so get up from the bed and going to washroom for wearing my clothes  he suddenly come infront of me and ask where are you going hmmm.(he ask)

Sid : I'm asking her but she is not giving me attention like I'm not here or else she is give me cold glare and storm in washroom with her clothes........

After some time she comes out in beautiful green colors silk saree looking heavenly gorgeous and her hand, neck also adoring all ornaments like chooda mangalsutra and wait......
What is she trying to do with that backless blows ohhh godd not again she is making me crazy.......

Like ek minute k liye bhi main ise nhi chodna chahta hun, phir bhi main isko aaram dene k liye khud ko control karta hun aur yeh mujhe pagal karne k bahane dundati rehti hai, not bad mrs khurana.......

Sana getting ready and fully ignored him go to her home temple and did her puja make her kannu ready and feed him his bhog doing her all rituals she comes to her room......

There Sidharth is getting ready and glance on her.....

Sid: so breakfast karo thanda already ho chuka h......

Sana not giving him any answer and have her breakfast after finishing her breakfast she did last touch up and takes her bags and file going out but sid block her way.......

Sid : where are you going? What is going in your this tiny head? Listen Maine unhe andar aane ko nhi kaha tha woh tumhare baare main puch rahi thi toh.........

Sana cut him between and ask folding her hand to her chest so you can't stop them wow but you make me feel embarrassed like a fool hmmmm

What she will think Sidharth ji she is not kid that she can't understand why I'm there like that said in angry tone.....

Sid : sana first don't ever try talk to me in that tone ok, and second yaa she is not a child so she understands the meaning when a newly married couple live in one room so this will happen so don't make it a big issue......its normal

Sana : aapke liye normal hai par mere liye nhi samjhe aap this is so embarrassing for me, chahe kuch bhi ho unhe sab pata bhi ho but hum yeh har jagah show off nhi karenge that we had sex last night did you understand.........

And sana start to move with her things but Sidharth stop her and cage her in between him and door.....

Sid : when I'm talking to you can't leave like that and never try to argue with me. And I'm asking where are you going?

Sana

Oh god my plan backfire me I'm trying to bold but now I'm hell afraid of him he is looking really dangerous and same time hamdsom as hell " oh shut up you really going mad" said to herself what to do now "sana you can't back up be fearless and bold tell him you have to do work".

Sana : mujhe office jana hai i had to submit my designs today and it will finalize so they work on that....

Sid : excuse me I didn't hear what did you say you have to go office when you joined? And hadn't any idea about this who gives you permission......you have to talk me right about this.