chapter -41

When something is happens very unthinkable than you also don't believe on your luck, as something is like that happened with sidharth when shehnaaz express her feelings towards him and that moment he is not believed on his ears but somewhere is in his heart beats so fast his body feel with some other emotions and he also accept his love for her so now we are one that phase when they both accept each other with their heart's. New page of their Love but but stop....someone is also very happy from their confessions want to know just come with me.......

Sid : are you sure shehnaaz.

Tum ne jo bola woh sach h baby you love me......

Sana : han sidharth ji I love you ab se nhi balki bohot time se main aapko yeh batana chahti thi, par kabhi himmat hi nhi hui......

Lekin aaj socha ki ab aur nhi chup reh sakti hu main isiliye sidharth ji I love you

And sidharth hug her tightly he can't believe on his ears so just want to feel this moment with full of his heart.....

Sid after sometime he expressed his love towards her.....

Sid : i love you to baby i don't know how to explain but yes I really love you from day one jabse teri photo dekhi thi maine bus admitt hi nhi karna chahta tha, but I love you baby both of you......

He keeps his hand on her tummy and carresed there for some time and kiss her forehead with love.......

Sid : you need to change baby it's heavy be comfortable, before that eat your medicine and than change.......

Sana nods her head and silently eat her medicine without any tentrums they lay down on their bed after getting rid from there attire just enjoying the moment feeling each other.........
Suddenly sana get up from his embrace and said him.....

Sana : sidharth make love to me.

Sid got stunned and see her in shock.

Sid : sana are you serious, you are not in that condition baby your health is taking a toll I can't risk both of you......

Sana : main aapko ab acchi nhi lagti na, I'm getting fat dat by day and you don't like me more now n ( she said having tear's in her eyes) apko maine itni badi baat batai but you don't be happy you just said all things for my happiness only not from your heart " haina sidharth, aap ko yaad hai last time aapne kab mujhse acche se baat ki thi " Khair theek h koi baat nhi aap so sakte h aaram se good night.......

Sid : shehnaaz tum kya bakwas kar rhi ho simple si baat tumhe samajh nhi aati that your health is not good you can't take any pressure, and you know very well if I make love to you that make you exhausted. I can't control on my self and hurt you baby....

I want more than you want me, don't ever try to say that I don't love you, don't like you ,you will never get fat ok I always want you like my chubby baby..........

Sana are you listening, sid said but realised that she is sleeping soundly looking so adorable as always. He also lay down and scoop her in his embrace keeping his one hand on her belly..........

In middle of the night 3am sana feels some pain in her tummy so she moved for getting rid of the pain, she bear that pain with closings eyes like something is poking her badly someone is hitting her so much she is sweating badly and when the pain is unbearable she cried out so much clutching sids hand but her eyes is closed........