4

I felt bad for leaving but I needed the medication. I tried to open the bottle silently and winced when I couldn't.

I grabbed one and left it open in my drawer and took a swing of an almost empty water bottle.

Okay. Now I can sleep.

I trudge out of the door, trying to not make to much noise. When I'm back in the living room I realize I'm too heavy for them. So I lay down on the floor by their feet and wait for sleep to overtake my senses.

--------------------------------------

I wake up in a bed. Its not my bed. I look around and see Michael's guitar.

I'm being pulled from behind.....and I'm now a pillow. I'm Michael's pillow.

I hear footsteps down the hall and close my eyes. I hear the door open, Ashton's cooing and then a warmth on my other side as I'm used for a pillow for two.

All of a sudden the bed creaks and someone is laying down in between my legs. I don't remember this ever being like this, but then again I usually can't sleep so I leave at night.

I don't remember falling asleep when I wake up to Ash in their Blink 182 shirt helping Luke take his testosterone. I let them finish as I yawn. Luke chuckles and picks me up after he kisses my forehead. He carries me downstairs and in front of the TV where TMNT is playing.

"Morning beautiful" Ashton says.

"You're the beautiful one." I mutter and then Ash blushes making Luke laugh.

Suddenly there's a weight in my lap as arms envelope me and legs wrap around my waist and a head is nestled into the crevice between my head and shoulder with a sigh of relief. I can feel Michael's lips against my neck and I follow his lead and put my arms around him while drawing patterns into his back.

He hums in appreciation, sending tingles down my back as he kisses my neck and murmurs "You're so warm".

"Don't you mean hot" Luke says apparently behind us the entire time. Why would he be behind the couch? Oh yeah the kitchen is behind the couch.

Luke uses his lengthy limbs to move over the couch and squirm into the spot on my right.

He pushes Mikey off and sits on my lap, his back laying on my chest with his legs in between mine and head on my shoulder with his face tucked in to my neck.

I blush most likely the color of a tomato.

"You lot are the hot ones." I whisper, barely audible. What a stupid thing to say, I've already said something similar to that, now I'm boring. On repeat. A broken record. Broken.

Michael pushes his head onto my other shoulder "don't sell yourself short."

There's a kiss noise and a small touch, that I'm assuming is the kiss, on my head. I look up and am met with eyes that are proof that eyes can smile.

I forget that they aren't alright. That they have medicine in the cabinet. That they're human. That they have something in common with me.

It's hard to think people so perfect can have anything similar with a genetic misprint.

I push a smile because my problems aren't worthy of their worry.

Ashton smiles "you nuggets get your cute butts to the table."

"Yay food!" Michael enthusiastically says as he jumps up and drags Luke with him into the kitchen as I panic at the thought of more fat on my body.

"Come on," Ash drags me into the kitchen like Mikey did to Luke.