13

~(Luke's POV)~

We decided to double check the obvious places. We knew he didn't go far cause he left his phone and laptop.

Mikey went to a pizza place, Ashton went to the studio and I stayed at home in case he came back.

I'm going mad just sitting here. I turn off the tv and decide to go outside. Maybe he's still here you know?

Fuck I'm desperate.

I walk into a quiet back yard and try not to lose hope so quickly. Maybe he left a trail?

Like an animal? Luke you idiot.

This is stupid, I should just sit and breathe. Clear my head.

I walk to the side of the house so I can lean against the wall when I notice a black lump.

I fall to my knees and hold tears back.

Stay calm.

I crawl a few steps and sit criss-cross-applesauce in front of Calum, who I now see is asleep.

A smile rests on my face, hurting my cheeks because shit. I thought I drove him away.

But he's here. Taking a nap like the little cutie he is.

His body stirs and I move to lean against the wall to sit next to him.

"Hey Calum," I say calmly to not spook him, but he shudders anyway, eyes opening wide staring straight ahead.

Slowly he looks at me and he starts shaking.

I put my hand on his and my arm around his shoulders, making him lean on me for support as I whisper "shh baby it's okay, just breathe. You just have to breathe, everything is okay, nothing s'gunna happen. You're okay I got you baby."

He nods into my shoulder and whimpers. Fuck he's so cute and precious and delicate, stay calm Luke, just calm Calum enough to get him inside.

My shirt gets a little wet as I rub my hands along his sides.

"Don't worry, it's okay. No ones gunna hurt you. It's okay baby."

"I'm sorry" he says with shakes in his voice as he starts to sob into my shoulder.

I didn't make him leave.

I should be happy at that, but how can I when he blames himself?

Okay sorry I took so long. I hope it lives up to your expectations.