Do you believe in love?{Max Verstappen}

Max and I  are best friends for as long as I can remember. We grew up together, we lived opposite the  Verstappens but my parents had to travel because of their work then they would just leave me by the Verstappens.

Max and I we do everything together...when we were kids I used to attend every race I could go to and  go on Vacation with them . Max and I we were glued to eachother.

But it all started when I was twenty years old and my boyfriend fell in love with someone else. I went through a break up Max was their for me a strong shoulder to cry on .

" How could anyone fell out of love with you" Max said as he gave me a strong long hug.  " He doesn't deserve you " Max said I just kept silent. Max phone started to ring...he went to answer it outside. I watched through the window as his blonde her blows as the wind was slightly blowing. He's blue eyes has never looked this beautiful.

No no ... y/n Max is dating Kelly and plus his your best friend. You can't find Max attractive this will ruin your friendship. It will break you to lose Max just because of some feelings. You can't do this to Kelly , she's like a sister you never had .

" Someone is in deep thought I see" Max said giving me a smile as he took a seat next to me at the balcony. It's a lovely night, stars are out , moon shining bright and a slightly breeze in the air.

" Just thinking about things that's all " I said.

" So how's modeling going?" Max ask making small talk.

" It's great I'm gonna be on the front cover of Elle magazine , walk new York fashion week and be the face of Calvin Klein ...so ya little busy " I said.

" Good to hear  the world is finally seeing your beauty" Max said.

Max always used to tell me , I'm beautiful but I never believed him I never felt beautiful like the other girls I saw on the runway and magazines.... but Max Verstappen knew I didn't believe that I have a glow deep inside me ...he just said that till I believed him.

" Remember the time that I came in 15 at a race and you were their you kept believing me even when I didn't" Max said.

How could I forget that day . Max had a real bad day he came 15 because their was some difficulties with the car . His dad was mad at him telling him all kinds of things. I went to Max he was looking at the ground for a whole hour ....I sat next to him it was silence.. until I told him , One bad day is not a bad life ...we make mistakes and we learn from it ...we human we not perfect , Maxie do you think you would have been here if you were not a great driver...you hear for a reason because you one of the best " I said giving him a hug.

" I remember" I said.  " That's the way we are , we help each other up and let one another know we not alone" Max said .

" I'm happy to have you as a best friend Max" I said. " Me too " he answered.

"Do you believe in love?" Max suddenly said .

" Where's this coming from?" I asked confused.

" Have you ever felt at home with that one person , who just knew what to say to make you feel better , knew how you feel before you do and can touch you without even touching you" Max said looking me in my eyes.

" You that person y/n " he whispered.

" I really like you y/n " Max said.

I just kept silent he's words still processing through my brain..

" Look y/n if you don't feel the same or want nothing to do with me I understand" Max said walking away.

" I feel the same " I say quickly grabbing his hand .

"Believe me I feel the same"