I missed you {Oliver Giroud & Antonio Griezman}

*Request

Antonio Pov:

It's international break and I'm happy to be back for France. It means I will see Oliver . Oliver and I we are close friends but the last time we saw each other we had this connection that was something more than best friends .

But Life happened he went to Italy  to go play for A.C Milan and I had to go to Spain . I wonder if we see each other again will be still be close as the last time .

I arrived at training . We all passed the ball around but Oliver wasn't here ...where is he ?

I saw someone walk on the  field it's Oliver and apparently he was in traffic. He looks the same .. like I remember him

After training we all went to drink water . Oliver approached me ...my hearted started beating fast.

" Hi " I said. " Bonjour, do you want to join me for drinks tonight at the bar that we all always go to ?" He asked.
" I'll be there " I said. " Ok see you then at 8 " he said walking away

Every time I get a chance to see him was something out of the ordinary...their was this bond we shared that went beyond friendship   but  I don't know if he feels it too I don't want to mess up our friendship and lose Oliver .

After training

I stopped infront of the bar where we always hang out together. Before I get out of my car I take a deep breath... I was never this nerves before to see Oliver..just the thought of being with him alone is nerve racking.  is my hair great? Should I have wear something else? Does my breath smell great ? sorts of questions filled my head .

I finally decided to leave my  car and enter the bar. I looked around for Oliver  ... their he was sitting with a beer in his hand waiting impatiently

Oh no don't tell me I made him wait long .

I walked to his table.

"There you are I didn't think you were going to pitch" Oliver said. "I had a few things to do it to longer then expected" I said taking a seat.

"What can I get you ?" the waiter asked.  "A ice cold beer and a refill for him" I said seeing Oliver's glass is almost empty. "I hope I didn't make you wait for long " I said. "No not at all it was worth the wait " he said he's eyes looking at me top to bottom .

"Nice weather outside" I said nervously not knowing what to say. Oliver just giggled.

"So how was Italy?" I said. "It's great but something is missing" he said.  "What?  I questioned.

"You weren't their that's what's missing" he said making me think million things.  "Oliv-"  "Look Antonio I don't know if it is just me but theirs been a spark between us these last couple of months" he said

"Trust me it is not just you " I said.  "You are always on my mind and it drives me crazy and if we are away for club football it sucks because I don't get to see you" Oliver said.

It was suddenly silence.

"Say something Antonio" he said looking me in the eyes , I loved his eyes it made me feel at peace.

"What do you want me to say? , I don't want to mess our friendship up" I said. "I understand but we have to see where this will go and if it doesn't work out remember we had a friendship before we had a relationship" he said.

"Fine we will give it a try" I said.

"Great to us " he said then we cheers with our beers .

He then moved forward grabbed my chin and kissed me ...his soft lips against mine it felt like sparks went off

"I missed you"

Oliver pov:

I can't believe he's mine ...the person I've been thinking about and dreaming about is mine ... I get to call him mine .
"Nothing can be more special then this moment"

It's been awhile when I started to write this but writers block happened and then I continued to write this last night and actually enjoyed writing this .

Sorry for being so late AnnaPark041

Happy late pride month 💜💙❤️💚💛🧡