You were my new dream {Jack Grealish}

I watched the game against Aston villa Vs Manchester city in the VIp box where all the wives and girlfriends was ... I wouldn't lie I'm nervous this game and Liverpool's game that's also live now is the title decider . Jack and I we have been dating for 4 years and I wouldn't have it any other way . Jack is having a good
year so far , His hundred million transfer to City and he is about to win his first league title.. I hope because he hates losing and it can make him a little grumpy. I look at my watch it's almost full time ... The ref blow the whistle..and MANCHESTER CITY
IS THE CHAMPIONS!!! We all made our way to the locker room..we will go on the field after they have lift the ... trophie . I'm so happy for Jack .. I'm not happy, I'm over the moon. After they lift the trophie we all made our way to the field.. I ran straight to Jack wrapping my legs around his waist and giving him a deep kiss. " You did it " I said. "No we did it I couldn't have done this without you" he said as he released me from his embrace . " Jack I'm proud of you , your dream came true" I said. "You were my new dream" he said. I look at him confused. "Losing you is my worst fear , not waking up to you at mornings and not being your last goodbye, that I can't risk happening" he said releasing a breath. "Y|n I want you to be my wife " he said going on his knee and taking out a big green ring . Everything stopped around us , all eyes was now on us . "Yes Yes I will marry you Jack" I said. He slipped the ring on my finger and then my lips met his soft lips. Everyone clapped their hands , people came over to congratulate us . You might think that we would go out for the night and celebrate but Jack wanted to have a night in . We were now laying on a blanket , on our green grass looking at the stars. "You know I can't wait to be Mrs Grealish" I said playing with his hear which he only allows me to touch. "And I can't wait having a smaller version of you running around the house" he said. "Imagine a small body with your eyes and your sassy attitude" he said. "I can't wait for that they too " I said. "I just realized the stars are beautiful but nothing compared to you "