You were ready to leave me for her {Mason mount }

I was now standing in front of the man I used to love...Mason and I dated for a few months but it took one girl to break us up after that it felt like there was never a us , I moved to Germany for a job offer and he being in England at first I was happy about it because then we won't walk into each other but after a year I realized that I missed the feeling of seeing him and now that feeling has returned. 
"Y|n you back in England" he said. "Yes I got a offer for a job" I said. "You still look good as always" he said. I can see he didn't actually know what to say he was nervous to talk to me it was like we were strangers.. like we didn't know anything of each other. "Thanks you still looking like the same old mason" I said. And I liked it that he still looked like my mason , I'm happy he didn't change that much.  "I'm not going to make small talk because we both know I'm bad at it so I'm just gonna let the cat out of the bag , Y|n|n I'm still in love with you the past year without you has been hell and I don't want to go through it again" he said. "You love me Mason are you kidding me like who do I look to you like some kind of toy you get bored of and then one day you decide to play again with it " I said. "Not at all I thought about this and I miss us " he said. "That's the thing Mason you had to think about it , you were ready to leave me for her" I said. "And I hate myself everyday for that" he said. "Mason tell me how can you insure that it won't happen again,  " I said. "I promise I won't make that mistake again" he said.   

"I'm sorry but I can't go through that again.. goodbye"