You know my name {George Russell}

Being a reporter in formula one as always been my dream and the day that dream came true was unbelievable... I got to interview legends,young ones and rookies , that was all that I needed to complete me .    I'm living life according to a schedule so I don't take risk much and I act afford surprises. After I've done my pre race interviews I went to get ready to watch the race with a notebook in my hand. I always make sure I have a notebook by me just to make notes of the questions I want to ask next week or after the race.   
I try not to have a favorite team or driver  but lately I've been hoping Mercedes win but this season they have a lot of problems and there's no doubt in my mind that they will start performing great again, they have Lewis and George... which was my favourite drivers to interview but more so George he's always happy to give an interview. After the race I got ready to interview so drivers I started off with Charles then I finally got to George.  George appeared infront of me with a big smile on his face . "Congratulations George on third , that must've seem as the race was never ending, would you say Mercedes is now competitive to defend their title or is there still something missing that   Redbull and Farrier has ?" I said. "Well firstly that race was one hell of a race and I think we are a step closer to our rivals level but each raceweek their seems to be new Problems coming up so hopefully everything will be sorted out" he said .     Then I asked so more questions, I would lie if I said I didn't admirer him . After I packed up I made my way to my car . I got to my car of the sight of George standing against it. "George what are you doing here?" I ask. "Well I wanted to ask you something" he said. "How did you even know this is my car?" I ask. "I saw you arrive this morning" he said. "Mr Russel what did you wanted to ask me ?" I said. "I wanted to know if you wanted to have dinner sometime" he said. "Like a date ?" I asked suddenly being confident. "Like a date yes" he said. "Ok how does tommorow night sound before we leave for Canada" I said. "Perfect but not as you y|n " he said getting closer. " You know my name?" I said. "You introduced yourself once before a interview" he said. "That was a year ago how can you still remember , you like meet new people on a daily basis" I said. " I only remember the important once" he said. "I didn't know I was that important" I said. "You right at the top" he said. "I have to go the team is waiting but I can't wait for tommorow I send you the details" he said. " I can't wait for tommorow I hope the hours run a marathon but stop when our date start"