I needed you and you weren't there {Jesse Lingard}

The fresh air of Manchester hit me . I spotted my friend Marcus Rasford car ..

" Rashy boy, I missed you! " I said giving him a hug .
" It's been a while" he said taking my suit case .

We hit the roads and we spoke about all sorts of things like Family, Work  , Food and Fitness...till Marcus phone rang.

" Hi Jess" Marcus said.

Of course I should have known if I'm with Marcus he be with Marcus how will I even face him.

"Sure see you later then " Marcus laughing.

Then the phone call ended

" How is he doing?" I asked Marcus.

" He's fine, he was broken when you left "

" Hmm" that was all I managed to say  .

" When last did you guys talk to each other?" Marcus ask.

" The time we broke up 4 years ago " I said

" Are you dating anyone?" Marcus ask

" No, too busy with work that's all"

" Any projects?" Marcus ask.

" Actually yes I'm doing a Calvin Klein shoot"

" Jesse is al- "

His  phone started ringing 

He picked it up and from what I could hear it was something about his house or something.

We then  pulled up in his driveway.

I got inside Marus house, everything is still the same as four years ago .

Marcus came in with my suitcases.

Today is the morning that I'm doing my Calvin Klein shoot ..

I arrived at the set the director told me all the pose ideas and that we going for a sexy kinda vibe ...and that I'm doing the shoot with a athlete...

If it's not Lewis Hamilton or Daniel Riccardo then I don't give a shit who it is

I went to change in my first look which is the underwear . The setting is in the bedroom and balcony.

I got to the bedroom, then there he is ....the one who owns my heart but chose to break it

Jesse Lingard ...

He immediately  see me enter the room.

" Hi Y/n it's good to see you" Jesse said.

" It's good to see you too" I said.

The photographer called us that his ready ...

I already did my make up and hair .

We got in position, where I have to lay on the bed and Jesse have to lay besides me looking into my eyes.

Jesse just had the Calvin Klein underwear on.

Then we did a one where we were our face are inches away from kissing just to for the show of passion.

I won't lie I wanted him to kiss me ... I wanted his soft lips on mine..

Then it was time to change.
This time I got into some jeans with a bra .

Jesse also had jeans on with a shirt that has bottoms ... I guess Jesse didn't bother to do it.

We get the balcony where Jesse has to give me a hug from behind. We also did one where he whispered in my ear and I laugh....

That's a wrap guys

"Y/n can we talk please?"

I hesitated for a minute ...

" Fine"

" Look I know I should have been their for you through the miscarriage but I was afraid and football was the only way to cope with it " he said.

" I wanted to go after you so bad but I knew if I go after you it break me " he continued.

"Typically Jlingz , so selfish"

" Jesse did you think it was easy for me ,  I had depression for almost more than two years and guess what I had no one ... I was all alone in a big city" I said

" Please give me another chance we can make it work this time" he said.

" No no Jesse  it wont work "

I then walked away with a few tears in my eyes

I immediately ring Marcus phone

"Hel-" Marus said but I cut  him off.

" Did you know that your friend was going to be here at the shoot?" I say

" Yes , but  I tried to tell  you " he said.

" Marcus you should have tried harder" I said.

" Why don't you just give him another chance?" Marcus say.

" Beans I'm scared that the past is gonna repeat it self " I said.

" Follow your heart" he said then hang up the phone.

I walked straight to Jesse ...

" Jesse I needed you but you weren't there " I say.

" But now you here" I said.

Then I connected our lips it felt like electricity

" I love you y/n " Jesse say ..

"I love you"