Chapter 9 - Mayes ♡

**6 weeks later**

HAYES

It's been six weeks and me and Maddie have been getting really close. We have talked to our parents about liking each other and they don't mind at all. They know they can trust us.

We have been on like a million dates. The first date we went to Dairy Queen and then a long walk. But the second date was amazing. We went and saw fireworks in the park on a Friday night and she kissed me again. I just cannot get enough of this girl.

My phone buzzed, snapping me out of my daze. It was Maddie, she wanted to meet up.

Maddie ♡ : Heyy meet me at the Gazebo in 10 (:

Hayes: Okay see ya there

I pulled a lacrosse tshirt on and then some nike elites and my roshes. Yeah I know, basic white boy. Or as Maddie once said, "Fuckboy Attire."

Once I was ready I grabbed my Red, white, & blue Penny Board. Merica.

I skateboarded all the way to the fancy little gazebo one block over. Maddie was already sitting there wearing high waisted shorts and a crop top that said something like "I don't care at all." She looked hella cute, I'm not gonna lie.

Her face brightened when she saw me. "Hayyy shawty." She hollered while grinning.

"Is that supposed to be a joke?" I questioned. All she did was laugh. I hugged her and slightly picked her up. I slightly squeezed her ass. She blushed and jumped out of my arms.

"Woah there mister, watch those hands." I burst out laughing.

"Sorry I just couldn't resist. You have a nice butt, Maddie, don't be ashamed."

"I'm not ashamed, trust me. But my booty is off limits until we are officially dating." She stated with a hint of sass.

MADDIE

Not gonna lie, that actually felt really good but when I said "My booty is off limits until we are officially dating," it was more of a hint that he should ask me out.

I had a feeling it would be soon.

"Hey Maddie, come sit with me?" Hayes asked. He patted the seat next to him.

"I have been dying to ask you something. Will you be my girlfriend?" He questioned.

"Yes! Of course I will!" I replied. I think I can handle having a boyfriend now. Hayes and I have been 15 for awhile.

"What do you wanna do first?" He asked.

"Let's have some fun." I whispered.

We hopped on our penny boards and went back to Hayes' house. All of the Grier's were out. "Looks like it's just you and me," Hayes said smirking.

We walked inside and Hayes carried me upstairs because I was "tired."

Hayes set me on the bed and I pulled him down to my level by his shirt. I connected our lips and we started to roughly kiss. It lasted for about 45 seconds until neither one of us could breath. We took a breath then instantly started making out. His tounge begged for entrance and I allowed him. His tounge explored for awhile and I just couldn't get over how amazing this felt.

I got on top of Hayes and starting grinding on him. I didn't even know I was capable of doing anything like this, but here I am.

Then we heard the doorbell ring. "Shit." Hayes said under his breath. "Stay up here, if they suspect we were home alone doing anything, THEY WILL KILL US."

I watched as Hayes walked downstairs to meet his family. I realized how bad this will look when he tells them that he was alone with me, but we are only 15, it's not like we have had sex yet.

Hayes called me down and I came running downstairs.

"Maddieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Skylnn squealed as she wrapped her little arms around my legs. "No fair." Hayes pouted. I winked at him and he laughed so hard.

"So what have you two been up to?" Elizabeth asked. She looked kind of skeptical.

"Well, we went to the park and I asked Maddie to be my girlfriend, then we came back to the house and watched a movie."

"Sounds like you guys had a fun day... WAIT, You asked her?! Its about time!!" Elizabeth went on.

I found this really funny. Hayes intertwined our fingers and then smiled at me. I smiled back and he said "I think I love her."