Chapter 7 - Party?¿

Cody's pov

Maddie and Jordan walked in and they both looked stunning. Jordan looked great, but Maddie looked HOT!

"Hey guys!" I yelled to them from across the room. This wasn't like a huge high school party, but there was about 50 people here. "Hey!" they said in unison. They giggled and walked into the kitchen.

"Okay guys! If you want to play truth or dare, head upstairs!" About 10 people walked upstairs. MAddie, Jordan, Hayes, Me, and some of my other friends.

Hayes' pov

"Maddie, truth or dare?" Jordan asked

"Hmmmm, dare!" Maddie said. Jordan smirked and I could tell that Maddie instantly regretted saying that.

"I dare you to kiss..." She looked around the room and her eyes landed on Cody. Oh no. "Cody!" Maddie shot Jordan a look as everybody went "ooooooohhhhh" Cody looked happy and it kinda pissed me off. They only kissed for about 4 seconds but it was way to long.

The rest consisted of Jordan making out with Luke, Me having to go in a closet with a girl named Charlotte, and other stuff I don't even wanna mention.

The game was finally coming to an end when somebody said "Cody, truth or dare?"

"DARE!" He said almost instantly. "Hmmmmmm, let's see. Oooh I know! I dare you to grind on Maddie!"

Maddie's face turned bright red and Cody blushed. She laid down and he got on top of her. He was like really grinding on her and enjoying it. THEY ARE ONLY 14! I couldn't take it anymore and ran out of the room.

Maddie's pov

Cody was grinding on me and it wasn't reay awkward at all. It actually felt kind of... right. I know we are only 14, but it felt really good. He continued to do it until I saw Hayes run out of the room.

"Hayes!" I yelled while chasing after him. He's my best friend. I don't want him to get hurt. He was obviously trying to get away but I wasn't gonna let him get away that easily.

I eventually found him in a room which I was guessing was Cody's bedroom.

"Hayes! There you are! What's wrong, best friend?" I sat down next to him and he looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

"Maddie it's just... I don't know."

"What is it, Hayes?"

"I have something to confess." He said to me.