Chapter 2 - Kissing Hayes

**MADDIES POV**

THUD. I heard. A loud sound from my sisters room had woken me up. I went to check on her and she was making out with Nash on her bed. Are they dating?

"Chelsea, what happened?!?!"

Chelsea pulled away from Nash when she saw me. She turned red and tried to cover up the fact that she was making out with her best friend.

"Maddie! Hey. What's up?" Nash asked

"WHY WERE YALL MAKING OUT?!" I yelled at them

"Maddie, we were just kissing, it's no big deal." Chelsea tried to explain but I cut her off.

"Whatever, Chelsea. Just don't get pregnant or anything." I told her

She laughed while I walked out of the room. I went back to my room and texted Hayes.

To Hayes: Hey :)

From Hayes: Hey Maddie :)

To Hayes: Wanna go to the park?

From Hayes: Sure, meet me at my house in 30 minutes ;)

To Hayes: K see you there

I locked my phone and threw it on my bed. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair real quick. I got out, and threw on some jean shorts and a flowy white shirt. I put on my black vans and put my hair in a messy bun.

I walked over to Hayes' house and rang the doorbell. Elizabeth answered the door. "Oh hey honey, Hayes should be coming down soon, come on in." I walked in and talked to Elizabeth for a minute then Hayes walked down the stairs.

"Heyyy Maddie." he said in a girly voice. I giggled and said "heyyy" He smiled and we walked to the park.

AT THE PARK

When we got there, it was really hot so we walked over to the tree we used to climb and sat on a bench next to it. Hayes put his arm around me and it was perfect. Next thing you know we kissed. It started out as a small kiss and then we just started making out. We kept making out until we heard somebody take a picture. Hayes pulled away to see a few girls taking pictures with their phones.

He turned to me. "Look Maddie, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

**HAYES POV**

"Look Maddie, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have done that." I said

She pushed her hair behind her ear and smiled. "It's okay, Hayes. I kind of liked it."

Then I remembered, I was supposed to meet Jordan, my girlfriend, at the mall.

"Hey Maddie, I have to go. I'll text you later. Bye!" And I walked away. Maddie had a really confused look on her face. OMFG I kissed maddie. I have a girlfriend. I am playing Maddie. I kissed her and people took pictures of us. When Jordan finds out she's gonna kill me.

I called my mom and she came to pick me up. In the car, I unlocked my phone and went on Twitter. I had a ton of notifications. Everybody was tweeting me the picture of me and Maddie kissing. I'm dead. Jordan has probably already seen it. I love Jordan. She's hot, a good kisser, plus she makes my friends jealous that I'm dating her.

"HAYES BENJAMIN GRIER!" I hear Jordan scream from across the parking lot.

She ran up to me and yelled "What is this?! I can't believe..." Before she could finish, I kissed her. We kissed in the parking lot for a minute, then she pulled away. "I'm sorry Hayes, I can't do this anymore. We're done." I felt like crying but I stayed strong in front of her. I called my mongo come get me.

"What happened, Honey?" My mom asked

"Jordan dumped me." I said between sniffles.

"Awww it's okay, there are plenty of other fish in the sea."

"BUT I DONT WANT ANYBODY ELSE I WANT JORDAN!" I yelled at my mom. The rest of the ride home was quiet. I feel really bad about what I said to her, but I love Jordan. When I got home, I didn't even bother to change. I just hopped on my bed and crude myself to sleep.