Chapter 5 - The accident

Hayes' POV

I was having a great day until I looked outside the window to see my best friend Danny kissing my ex, Jordan. I don't even know why it bothered me. I have Maddie now.

I pulled out my phone and found Danny's number. I called him and he didn't answer until the 5th ring.

"Hey man, what's up?"

"I heard about you and Jordan, Man! Get ittttt!!!!"

He chuckled and I could hear Jordan in the background "Okay well, I gotta go, Ill talk to you later!" and he hung up.

I knew Maddie was staying with us for a week so I decided to clean up. I went to look out the window to see if Danny and Jordan were gone and I saw Danny getting run over. I ran downstairs as fast as I can and found danny. He was freaking out. "Jordan OMG what happened?!" I half yelled. "I told him that I still loved you and he got mad so he started running across the street. He didn't see a truck coming and he got run over!!!!" She said while crying. We had already dialed 911 and all the neighbors were coming outside. We looked in the car to see who ran him over and saw Jordan's mom.

"OH MY GOD MOM YOU RAN OVER MY BOYFRIEND! I HATE YOU!" Jordan screamed.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hey guys! Sorry this is so short I kinda forgot about wattpad. But I'm back and I'll try to be updating every day. ALSO SORRY FOR THE BORING CHAPTERS! I just need to get the story line going! I hope y'all understand.

Xoxo ~Avery