Planned Escape?

-Your P.O.V. -

I'm confused...
Kyouya was no where to be found today, I think Tamaki is avoiding me, Hikaru and Kaoru won't let me see my sister, and Mori and Honey dodge every question I ask them.

"(Name)-Chan! (Name)-Chan!" Honey yelled and jumped into my arms. "(Name)-chan! Let's go to the cake shop!" I looked at him in disbelief. "Don't we have to go to the club?"
He looked at Mori then back to me. "Not today!"
Now I looked at Mori with that 'Is he serious?' Face. He just nodded. "O-Okay then."

Honey's face immediately lit up and he started dragging me out of the school.
'What's up with everybody today?'

-Third P.O.V.- (This is with Tamaki BTW!)

Tamaki watched the (h/c) girl leave the school with the other two members of the club. He had canceled the club today for 'Various Reasons'

"Okay boys... and Haruhi~! (Name) had left the school so we could finally start plannin'."

"Why couldn't we start earlier?" Kaoru asked. "Yeah, Not like she was gonna come in here anyways. We told her not to."

Tamaki blinked before replying. "I just wanted to make sure she wasn't going to walk in accidentally because she forgot and hear our plans."

Haruhi rolled her eyes. "My Sister isn't that forgetful," Haruhi said.

"E-eh. Well. Maybe, I just wanted to be sure...?" Tamaki averted his eyes and scratched his head. Haruhi looked at the twins questionably who only shrugged at his actions. "Better safe than sorry." They said in unison. Haruhi rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

Tamaki coughed to gain back their attention. "Anyways, First we have to figure out what the hell Kyouya is try'na do, then how to bring (Name) away from the hands of that-!"

"What's wrong with (Name) and Kyouya being together?" Haruhi interrupted.

At that Hikaru Snorted, Kaoru bit his lip in worry at the thought of it, and Tamaki just stared at her in disbelief.

"What's wrong with it? Everything is!" Tamaki cried and threw his arms around the small girl. "Oh, Really?," She replied, "I think you're just jealous." Tamaki's eyes widened at her statement. "I am not! I'm just trying to help my daughters! I'd do the exact same with you!" Haruhi rolled her eyes. "Yeah, Yeah. We don't need your help. We're perfectly capable of handling ourselves."

-Que emo corner for Tamaki-

"Looks like she got you boss~!" Hikaru exclaimed causing Kaoru to burst out in laughter.

"Don't think I didn't mean you two either." Haruhi said. "It's obvious, you know."

"We're not jealous!" Tamaki and the twins yelled out together.

"Oh, really? You guys got so caught up in the Kyouya act, you basically let Hani-Senpai and Mori-Senpai take her out." Haruhi stated and started walking towards the entrance, mentally smirking.

"WE WHAT!?" Tamaki screamed and ran out the door.

The twins sighed, knowing Tamaki'd already get there before they could. They put an arm around Haruhi and decided to just wait with her for them to come back.

They'll have their chance. They know it.

-Any requests on what else I should do to spice this story up~?-

(A/N)- PLEASE COMMENT!!! I LOVE READING COMMENTS. EVEN IF THEY CRITICISE BECAUSE THOSE TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO IMPROVE!!! HEY!!!! SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SUCKS!!! Btw, next chapter'll probably mainly be about the time you had with Mori and Hani and what happens when Tamaki gets there. I also hinted that there'll be a chapter just for the Twins ((For the Hitachiin fans~)) So you're probably gonna end up going back and forth!
And Sorry I haven't been on for a while. School testing hit meh hard. Ugh. I didn't know I had this much people reading it... AND I MADE YOU WAIT!!! DX MEGA SORRY BOMB