NO WAY!

As soon as everything in the room was reorganized and cleaned up:

"(Y/n) we're going. Now. " She pulled you by the wrist and walked as quickly as she could towards the door. But apparently quickly isn't quick enough because two figures slithered their way in front of the exit.

"Leaving so soon~? "

"Hikaru, Kaoru, move. " Haruhi g r o w l e d.

A sharp chill ran straight through their spine. They were about to make fun of Haruhi but then they noticed you, looking straight down at the ground as if you did something wrong. (Smh you, lookin all guilty and shiz)

"( Yyyyyy/nnnnnnn ) - chan~! What did you do?? " Hikaru asked gripping your arm. "Must've been pretty bad if Haru-chan is this angry~ " Kaoru retorted, gripping Haruhi's wrist. 1, 2, 3! They pulled your wrist out of Haruhi's grip and Hikaru pulled your back flat against his chest.

"Hey! " Haruhi yelled but was shushed by Kaoru. "We'll give her back when we're done~" He teased and walked over to you.

Bending down a bit to reach your eye level, Kaoru leaned in to speak into your ear.

"(Y/n)-chan you naughty girl..." He spoke throwing chills throughout your body. If your face wasn't red from how you could practically feel Hikaru's e v e r y t h i n g against your backside then it's definately red now. "...What have you done to upset dearest Haruhi? " Hikaru Reached out in front of you and tilted your chin you to meet his gaze, the upper part of his body towering over yours.

'H E L P M E, ' You mouthed over to Haruhi. She was looking as pissed as ever jesus cHRIST she was mad.

" Oi. " She grabbed onto both twins' ears and yanked hard. "Didn't I tell you guys to get out of the way? " Each word pierced with more venom than the last and the brothers constantly yelped in pain.

"N-No! You said 'move' !"

"Yeah! And we did! " They exclaimed but you weren't watching them and didn't really know who said what.

"I meant move away from me and my sister! "

"Yes! Yes! Now please let go of us..."

Their voices kind of trailed off as you now had turned your attention to the other pair who appeared right behind you. 'Do these guys know the meaning of personal space?'

"Yes? " You asked the (super)tall male. Mori just looked down at you, studying your face it seemed. Honey who was on his shoulders whispered something in his ear to which he nodded. Mori reached over and pressed a hand against your left cheek. 'Eh? '

"Yes...?" You asked once more, hoping for an answer this time.

"Are you sick? " Mori asked.

'Huh? '

"Your face is red, (Y/n)-chan, " Honey spoke from above.

"A-ah... " you managed and looked away. Was your face getting redder ? Smh you. The club's member's all tilted their heads in confusion. This was when Haruhi noticed her chance.

"Yeah! She's sick, so let me take her home now. " She advanced over to you and started leading you towards the exit. "Now bye, see you guys tomorrow. "

And with that, the door slammed and the siblings were gone.

The four boys looked at each other, wondering if they were all thinking the same thing. 'That was weird'

"Haruhi~ (Y/n)~ Daddy's back~! " Tamaki's smile dropped when he didn't see the pair around. "They're gone?"

"Yeah, they just left. " Hikaru spoke.

"They were acting kind of strange... I wonder why, " Kaoru said aloud, more to himself than to the others.

"We noticed too," Honey claimed and nodded Mori's head whilst still being seated on his shoulders. Tamaki tilted his head and let out a confused noise.

"Strange in what way? " Kyouya Piped in from whereever tf he and Tamaki came from across the club room or something. But the others didn't pay mind to what they had been doing since they were more worried about you guys.

"She didn't speak as much as usual. "

"She didn't push us away when we tried playing with her. "

"Her face was super red! "

Kyouya metally took note of these behaviors, ignoring Tamaki's cry of, "What do you mean you played with her!? And she let you!? My poor (Y/n) was probably scared! " Deciding whether or not he should let the others know of their encounter earlier.

"Well, on the way to the club she kept repeating the words, 'She wouldn't tell him'. Could that be related to anything? " He asked as he adjusted his glasses.

"Who's 'him'? " The twins said in unison.

"Is our (Y/n)... keeping secrets from us!? " Tamaki exclaimed dramatically with a hand to his chest.

- Down to You and Haruhi :P -

* Que:SNEEZE *

"Aaahh! Someone's talking about me... " You sniffed with half lidded eyes. Haruhi just mumbled a "mmh."

*Que: Salty Haruhi *

"Haruhi... are you mad...? " You asked. You guys haven't said a word this entire walk. She sighed and replied, "No... I just don't want any of those creepy weirdos near my sister. " Haruhi huffed and crossed her arms.

'Aw~ Overprotective Haruhi is cute.' You thought.

"Heh... I don't think you really have to worry though... They're not that bad."

She shot you a dead look and sighed again. "You never told me who it was actually... I tried figuring it out when we were at the club but you acted uneasy around almost all of them so I couldn't tell. "

"Did I ? Damn! That's embarrassing oh my god... " You brought a palm to your forehead.

"Hah! Should've seen yourself! Red face and stuttering ? I mean come on! " She teased.

"Eww... I must've acted like those rich weirdo girls! Aaaaahhh...." You slumped making her laugh even harder.

"So? Which one is it? " She asked again. You tensed. Kind of hoping she'd drop the topic.

"Um... well... "

You quietly mumbled his name, but Haruhi was able to catch it despite it's soft volume.

" N O , W A Y ! "

((A/n- Idk if I should start on the endings as the next couple of chapters or should I have Renge come in first before making the endings ?? Like should I end this already or drag it out with more plot but have to keep the crush thing for you a secret still... ))