You WHAT!?

-Let's try this in 2nd P.O.V.-

"Haaarrruuuuhiiiiii! " You whined looking up at your sister. Surprisingly, none of the boys had come to bother you. I mean it's L u n c h. Normally they'd be all up in your personal space. They're probably doing some weird thing again, ignOring you.

"What. " She replied, munching on a rice ball. You smacked your forehead down onto the desk causing her to 'tch' because you almost hit her food.

"I don't think I can handle these guys anymoorree. They're too muchh. Can you take them back? " You spoke into the desk.

"Welcome to my world. Now sUck it up. "

Groaning, you slumped your shoulders futher down. Peeking an eye up you noticed that she wasnt even lOoking at you. Sighing softly, you let your mind wander since you had already finished your lunch. You tried to think of topics you could talk about with Haruhi. It's been a while since you two have had some good alone-with-your-sister-gossip time. You usually go your own ways once you get home. Brushing off many ideas your mind came across this certain one. ' Holy shit, I haven't told her yet ! ' You looked up to see she still had her mind on her food. How should you get her attention ? Just call out to her ? NAH, that's boring, and you're not boring. Mentally smiling at the praise, you had decided on just-

"..."

" Haaaaaahhh.... "

"... "

"HaaAaAaaahhhh... "

"... "

"HAAAaAAaaAAaAA- "

"JESUS, WHAT (Y/N)? "

"Haruhi, my dear sweet, Haruhi- "

"Just get to it, " She deadpanned making you giggle. ' She's so cute. '

"You think you could help me with something...? " You asked, fiddling with the hem of your dress. She raised an eyebrow, "Like? "

Lifting your head up you looked her dead in the eye, but didn't say anything. She quickly gulped and shivered.

"Jesus (Y/n), you look creepy, what is it ? " She asked. After a moment of you not saying anything she squinted, thinking of possible things you'd ask about. Things that'd make you this... serious ?

"Are you gonna tell me...? Or are you just gonna stare at me, " Haruhi sighed.

' This is harder than I thought. Telling her shouldn't be hard. She's my siSTER! This'll go nice and easy... ' You thought.

"I... " You started.

"You... "

"I... um... " You trailed off, looking down at your lap.

Haruhi's eyebrows furrowed. Were you... blushing ? She shook off the thought and spoke up again.

"It's not embarrassing is it ? " She asked.

"Aahhh... Kind of ? " You laughed nervously.

"What's it about ? "

"..."

No answer... Haruhi thought for a bit, trying to think of what you'd been talking about before and see if any of it could be related. But you guys had only been talking about the guys... could that be it ?

"Is it about the guys ? "

"Y-Yeah... Kind of...? " You weren't making eye contact. Good, She was getting closer to an answer. Haruhi smiled.

"Well whatever it is, it can't be that bad. Just tell me what you want me to do. "

Sooo many thoughts ran through her head. You still weren't answering. She was kind of getting scared now. You've never been this nervous before... she thinks. What did you want her to do ? Did you want her to... kill one of them ? 'NO WAY! My sister isn't like that! ...but what if she was... would I be supportive ? IS SHE A MURDERER !? ' Gulping at the thought she broke the uneasy silence once more.

"Come on (Y/n), it's not like you have a crush on them or anything, what could be this embarr... " Haruhi joked, trying to get her mind off the 'murderer' option. But noticing how red your face got, she slowly trailed off.

"(Y/n)... " Haruhi stood up and grabbed your shoulders, "(Y/n) don't tell me... "

Your lack of response troubled her. And I mean trOUBLED HER. Her eyes widened and her hands started to shake.

" You... !! You're KIDDING, right ? (Y/n) tell me you're kidding !! "

Haruhi slowly let go, gaze dark and shoulders slumped. " Oh. I see. " A dead smile appeared on her face. " It's fine. I'm supportive. I'm a good sister. " What the hell kind of thing were you gonna ask with that as the topic ? Then the thought of her sister with one of them appeared in her mind. All color faded from her body.

"Heh... Haruhi...? " You poked her side but she was unresponsive. To you at least. She was mumbling to herself like CRAZY. You couldn't even understand what she was saying!

"Haruhiiii....???? "

One more poke and she knocked onto the floor, face down.

Great, you broke your sister. Maybe you shouldn't have done that.

(A/n)- IM SORRY HI I'm a terrible person I'm sorry I haven't been on this for like years. 😭 I can't believe I'm still getting views Ily guys so much. Now should I make this story a Multiple endings kind of thing ? Or should the reader not be with anyone at all... :^)