What?

Kyouya's P.O.V.

I looked down from the scene and started to scribble things in my book. Things about (Y/n).
Lately, she's been coming to school tired, up to the point where she'd fall asleep anytime, anywhere. I need a plan that would help her with that.

"Got it," I said out loud (accidentally) and snapped my book shut. The others looked at me with a puzzled look.

"Got what, Kyouya?" Hikaru asked. I smirked and turned around, walking out of the room. "Oh, none of your concern." I said, pushing my glasses further up before exiting the room.

-Tamaki's P.O.V.-

"Got it," Kyouya said and snapped his little book shut. When I looked up at him he had that glint in his eyes which meant he has a plan. It's probably about (Y/n). I looked down at her peaceful frame worriedly.

"Got what, Kyouya?" Hikaru asked. He gave a small chuckle and said, "Oh, non of your concern," before leaving the room.

'Why that little-

"What was that about?" Kaoru said, inturrupting my thoughts.
"I don't know, but we better keep a eye on him."
Everyone nodded.

'Kyouya, you better watch your back.'

-(y/n)'s p.o.v.-

I slowly opened my eyes. Gosh, these people do not know how to be quiet.

"(Y/n)~! You're awake!" Tamaki exclaimed. "You should really get some more sleep at night," Haruhi said and Mori nodded. "But she looks so cute when she sleeps~!" The twins laughed and wrapped their arms around me.

"Whatever," I said and picked up my bag. "Well Haruhi, I'm gonna go home."

"But! But! But what about the Host club?!" Honey cried. "It's for the best, she needs her sleep." Tamaki said and smiled. "Well, see ya at home." Haruhi said and waved. I nodded and walked out the door.

-Walkin home-

'Gosh, today was so boring.' I thought as I walked down the sidewalk. I shoved my hands in my pocket, but felt something weird inside. I pulled it out to see a note taped to a watch.

The note read-
For you, my love. Tomorrow after the Host club, come meet me by the fountain.

I smiled a bit, but was still kind of worried.

'What are we meeting for? And who wrote this?' After a few moments of thinking, I gave up and sighed. 'I'll just figure it out tomorrow I guess.'

"I see you got my present," A voice came out from behind me. 'Is that him?!' I turned around slowly.

"Kyouya?"

-Author's note-
HOLY CRAP I AM SORRY I MADE YOU GUYS WAIT!! I am really bad at school and well... yeah. I feel guilty for this.
Anyways~!
Hej people! Howya been? I'm so glad you guys are still reading my stories~! I promise I will update quickly next time~!