Mornings!

Ah mornings. They are so peaceful (sometimes). Who doesn't love 'em?

"(Name)!!! God Damn It Wake Up!!" Yelled your wonderful sister Haruhi.

'God I hate mornings.' You thought to yourself.

Haruhi jumped on you, grabbed your shoulders, and shook you rapidly. That's when your hand shot up and smacked her on the side of the head making her fall off the bed.

"I've been trying to wake you up all morning! Get up or we will be late to school!" She whined.

You glanced at the clock.

"We Still Got Two Hours To Get To School Dummy Face!" You yelled and covered your face with your pillow. She groaned.

"Don't make that noise or I will start thinking wrong."

"Ew! Just get up and get ready!" She yelled and left your room.

Slowly, you rolled off the bed. You crawled (like a dying beaver) to your closet to get your stupid uniform. Then flopped yourself up and walked (like a floppy pancake) to the bathroom to get changed for school.

-Time skip---

You lazily walked with Haruhi to your next class.

"(Name), walk normally, you look drunk." She said.

"I'll start walking normally when you fail your classes."

"Ugh. I'm not gonna fail just so you could- HEY!" She half said half screamed when you both were lifted up from the ground.

"Mornin'," The twins said in sync.

"What the hell guys!" Haruhi yelled.

"Hmm? We're only giving you guys a ride~" Laughed Hikaru who was currently carrying Haruhi.

"that's what she said~" your voice was muffled into Kaoru's back. (he was carrying you piggy back ride style) Kaoru laughed cuz only he heard what you had said.

Normally, being randomly lifted by perverted twins would upset you, but if you think on the bright side, two cute dudes offering carrying you to your next class.

Everything bad has to go wrong, and in this case...

"Hey! You put my little girls down you shady twins!" Yelled a voice.

You, Hikaru, and Kaoru groaned. I think Haruhi was happy.

"C'mooooon Tamakiiiii! Leave them aloooone!" You whined (You do stupid things when you're tired)

"Heh. Yeah Tamakiiiii. Leave us aloooone!" Hikaru mocked.

You threw a rock at his twig body and made him fall. Kaoru laughed.

"Don't mock me you meany!" You yelled.

Kaoru then set you down.

"Thanks mah dude," You said and high fived him as you walked into your classroom. Kaoru smirked as he saw Tamaki's glare.

Is Kaoru winning?

(A/n- I'M SORRY!

I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN SO LONG! You guys are lucky it was a four day weekend for me or I would've never finished this chapter 😅.

Anyways~

The Kaoru x Reader that is coming out might Also be a loooooooong story like this one. I wonder how long these stories are gonna last.

Well. See yah next time!)