Kyouya?

-Kyouya's pov-

"I see you got my present," I said. She froze and slowly turned around. "Kyouya?! How long were you behind me?" She asked, her face turning a bright red. I chuckled. "Not long." She waited for me to catch up to her before she continued walking.

"S-So," she started, breaking the silence," what did you want to talk to me about? Since we're alone there's no need to meet up tomorrow..."

"I suppose you're right..." was all I said.

-Your pov-

'Is he gonna reply? Or naw?'

2 minutes passed.

'Guess not.. .'

Once we reached my house he kissed my hand and said goodbye. 'Huh. I guess he forgot. Oh well!' I thought and ran up to our apartment.

Once I opened the door I was immediately greeted by my ... father?

"Oh! (Name) you're home early~! You didn't tell me you and Kyouya were a thing!" He exclaimed and slammed the front door shut.

"Dad, we're not-"

"I'm glad you decided to choose him instead of that pervert your sister chose..."

"Tamaki? He's actually not that ba-"

"Anyways, tell me about your day~"

'Gosh he's so weird.'

"Well... I got a piggy back ride to class, the dude I threw something at and accidentally fell asleep on gave me his teddy bear, which was really sweet, and I'm pretty sure Kyouya is tryna up his game by giving me gifts and stalking me home."

Dad stared at me for a few seconds trying to process what I just said. "Okay..."

"Well! I've had a long day so Ima go take a nap now!" I said walking nto my room.

As I plopped down onto my bed, my phone started buzzing. I groaned and answered it.

"Hello?"

"(Name)... it's Mori..."

"Mori senpai? What is it?"

"..."

"*Background* Mori! Let me talk to her!"

"Hello? (Name)? It's Honey~! I've gotta ask ya a question."

"Um okay..."

"Have you seen kyo-chan?"

"Yeah, he just left my house. Why?"

I hear Tamaki yelling something in the background.

"Oh nothing! Nevermind! Have a nice sleep!" He hung up.

'That was.... weird.'

-Haruhi's pov-

"You guys are making too much of a big deal out of this." I said. Ignoring me, they continued to rant. I sighed and sat down on one of the couches.

"Oh! Tomorrow me and Mori can keep (Name) busy while you guys deal with Kyouya!" Honey yelled.

'Are they seriously gonna fall for that?' I thought.

"Good Idea Honey!" Tamaki exclaimed.

'Of course they did...'

"Tomorrow, keep (Name) away from Kyouya."

"Okay! Let's take her to a cake shop Mori!" He nodded in response.

'Gosh these guys are idiots.'