Mr.Teddy!

*knock knock knock*

You ignored it.

*Knock Knock Knock!*

You groaned, but still ignored it.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!*

You groaned again and threw the thing that was closest to you at the thing making the noise... which happened to be a binder... and the "noise" happened to be Tamaki.

"Gah! I'm sorry Tamaki!" you cried and put your head back down on your desk to go back to sleep.

"(Y/n)! You've been falling asleep on us all day! Have you been getting enough sleep? Don't tell me you're turning into Kyouya and staying up all night to play on your computer!" He said. You looked up at him with a face that showed that, that was exactly what you did. He sighed and sat next to you.

Just when you were about to fully be asleep, Tamaki tapped your shoulder to get you attention. When you looked up at him, you noticed that he was holding a bear and blushing.

"H-Here... It always helps me sleep at night," Tamaki said with a face redder than the strawberry Honey was currently eating. You smiled and accepted the present.

You snuggled against the plush and leaned on Tamaki's shoulder, making his face even more red than before (If that's possible). He stared at the other members of the group who all had death glares pointed towards him. A smirk planted itself across Tamaki's face as he snuggled up against you.

'Hah, This war was surely going to be a long one'

(A/n- Yooooo! Yes this was short... but so CUTE!!! Omg he gave up mr. Teddy for you!!!! (>////////<)

Anywaaaaays

The Kaoru x reader is ALMOST out, I just need to finish working on the plot, and also- For the Hetalia fans- I'm making a Hetalia x Reader story!! Also a bunch of Sad Stories and Lemons (^-*)

Look forward to them all!