D a m n - I t

(A - Sorry let me redeem myself)

You haven't seen Haruhi since the talk. Well I mean it wasn't like you had any other class with her after lunch so of course you hadn't seen her but STILL. The minute the lunch bell rang she walked off to her next class without a word and you were worried SICK about her. Not only that but you were scared what she'd do with this information. Obviously it didn't go as smoothly as planned but you were sure she wouldn't tell him...

'She wouldn't tell him... ' That phrase echoed throughout your mind as you walked to that damned club. You knew Haruhi was the person you trusted more than  a n y o n e . So why did that phrase give off a strange feeling? It feels unfinished actually... What else was there to say ?

"She wouldn't tell him... " You muttered to yourself. "She wouldn't tell him about the secret?" Is how the sentence should go, but it just didn't feel right so you continued trying to complete it.

"She wouldn't tell him... because? Because! She wouldn't tell him because..." Then it hit you. She doesn't even know who he is! She never asked who it was! Maybe she'll just forget about it... 'Right I'll just go up and talk to her about other things like nothing happened~!' . Feeling accomplished for no reason you smirked to yourself. '

"She wouldn't tell who because...~? "

Damnit. Just what you needed. *|:^( * Just play dumb!

"Sorry, did you say something, Kyouya-senpai ? " You didn't have to look back at him to know that he had that stupid smirk on his face. He's really been on your case lately...

"By 'she' you were probably referring to Haruhi right? "

"..."

Chuckling at your ignorance, he continued, "And by 'he' you were referring to... " He stopped, motioning for you to finish.

"Referring to none-ya-business, now if you'll excuse me~" You opened the huge doors to the club room.

Skimming the room for your beloved sister you noticed out the corner of your eye that- he was staring at you- bringing a little smirk to your face as you walked to your sibling.

Really, all you wanted to do was talk to Haruhi but now realizing where you were...

"Aaaahhhh!!! (Y/n)-Chan~! " A trio of girls seated next to Haruhi squealed. You cringed. 'Wtf do they want with me.' They motioned for you to sit in the unoccupied seat in front of them.

" How's Haruhi-Senpai as a brother~!?" Girl #1

'What ?'

"Does he walk around shirtless~!? " -Girl#2

*que:squeal *

"He must be so organized... Does he cook?? " Girl#1

"Yeah~! Guys who cook are so-" -Girl#3

*que:dreamy sigh *

*que:c r i n g e *

They all looked at you with humungous expectant doe eyes waiting for their answers. You leaned over to Haruhi and asked, "So um... when are you gonna be alone? " She sighed and replied, "Not until the club's done. "

You grumbled- this was gonna be a long day.

"By the way (Y/n),

We're not done with our little chat."

" D a m n  i t "

(A/n- So like I wasn't sure if I should've posted this rlly long chapter or cut it into parts and apparently I chose to cut it sorry-This is kind of a really long story with a lot of chapters smh me)