1- Unpredictable beginning.

A young man prepares himself for a function that may be changed his life forever. His handsomeness and powerful features can't hide frowned upon his face. He adjusts his bow and looks at his image which screams the classic and stylish personality of the famous Jeon Jungkook.
He recently won the award of "Best entrepreneur of the year" and his new company is about to launch on an international level. But right now he was in deep thinking...

There is so much happening around him and he just trying to cope up with it

There is so much happening around him and he just trying to cope up with it. Just recently he was started his new firm and here his family is invited to Kim's party, to whom his father has desperately wanted to collaborate for years and now they are successful to be part of their network. His family wants to create a family relationship with kims by proposing marriage of his sister Suzy to the younger brother of Kim namjoon. He was supposed to be happy, right? But...

The name...

Kim taehyung...

This surname alone can wake up jitters into his body but the name is also the same! The hell! Why can't he be over with it!?

"Jungkook, what are you waiting for? Just hurry up. We need to reach there on time. Your family already reached there and your mom chews my head by constantly calling me. Why the hell you silent your danm phone!?"

Jungkook is gazing at his assistant who rushed to him. Ok, not just assistant but once his best friend, Bambam, well, he still his only friend but not for his family as you can see...all about reputation and image in society. Bambam is from a middle-class family but talented enough to be hired by jeon's company. Jungkook didn't give him a hint about his status and when bambam got the job he ask him for himself.

Bambam is not in a mood to stare at jungkook's blank face right now. He was aware of his family's nature specially jungkook's mother who hates him as jungkook's friend. She always reminds him about his status and jungkook don't like it so he stopped him to mingle with his family. Bambam was super happy when he knew about jungkook but at the same time punched him hard on his face as he hide the fact about his identity.

Jungkook chuckled at that particular memory and touched his jaws.

"Whatever you are thinking could you please continue while riding? I'm fed up of your 'I don't care' attitude. Will you like to walk or do I have to drag you? The choice is yours, sir,"

Jungkook is finally able to move from the mirror and grab his friend's neck in a side hug,

"Why so hurry, bam? Relax, it's not like they stop the party for me. I just want to be perfect for my first meeting with them or you know, how my mom would react!?"

"Oh! Please, nobody can tell your mom's reaction better than me. But problem is, you still able to get out of her wrath but my poor soul would definitely burn alive."

Jungkook laughed at his friend's worried and sick expression but mention his driver to be ready.

Both take the backseat of the Maserati and the car stated,