5 - Unintentional Confession.

Taehyung was impatience and eager to find out the boy who hides God knows where and nobody even sees him getting out of the house too! He asks the staff outside but they said, they have not seen mr jeon getting out of the house.

Now, he was frustrated and even worried. His heart filled with tension as he knew jungkook was sad when he last saw him.

"Where are you, jungkook? I hope, you are alright. Danm, why this house is this big? My legs hurting now. Oh! My,"

Suddenly, he heard a muffled voice come out from somewhere! He follow his instinct and get nearer to that place now he can clearly hear someone was crying out!

When he came near to the terrace door, he knew its jungkook and his friend bambam, but why he is crying !?

He was shocked when he saw jungkook all shattered and shouting at bambam who is trying hard to console him!

"Why me? Why is god punishing me like this? What I did do to deserve this, bambam? Now, how can I face him? How can I accept him as my...my...ah! Fuck, I would like to die before I call him in a brotherly way. I don't want to. I don't want him to be my anything." jungkook was clearly not in his right mind. His body is shaking and bambam was trying hard to stop him get near the railing of the terrace.

 His body is shaking and bambam was trying hard to stop him get near the railing of the terrace

"Stop it, kook, he didn't know about your feelings. You can't blame this on him, not even your family. They don't even know about your sexuality. It's destiny. You have to face him for your family. Please, be strong." bambam's voice also cracked like he too is crying to see his friend like this!

Taehyung was so worried about jungkook. He can't see him like this and is just about to open the door when...

"But I can't see him with anyone, bambam. He is my first and last love. I love him, danm it, I love him. I love him since I saw him the first time. He is the only thing that I crave in my life. I love his personality, his charm, his kind attitude, his smile, his face ...everything. I love him to infinity. I always craving for his attention. He didn't even notice me or knew that I exist but he was and always be my center of attraction. And..."

Taehyung was shocked. He doesn't know jungkook is in love with someone and like this! His heart breaks like a million pieces. He can't find words for how to explain or act in this situation but the truth is that he didn't like it.

His face tensed when jungkook cried hard while holding his face in his palms and knelt,

"And you know the cruelty of fate!? I always craved his attention and when I found it, he is going to be with others forever! And whom?...my sister! My own sister,"

Taehyung was dumbfounded!

'Is he talking about...me!?'

"You can't blame him, kook, he didn't know about you because you never confess to him. That was the only thing I worried about when I heard the name, Kim. I knew if my doubt was right, you would be shattered at the end and this is what happened." bambam was hugging his friend.