4 - Marriage Proposal .

Kim taehyung can't focus on the business discussion around him as his mind is still wondering what was the reason for jungkook's behavior prior!? His eyes can't focus on the gentleman who describing the worth of starting a new brand luxury clothing chain and why it's so necessary for him to try on some other business field too, lol,

He was just about to yawn when his eyes landed on the person who successfully stole his interest in a matter of time. He subconsciously walks in that direction without noticing that gentleman's effort to grab his attention.

Taehyung saw how hard jungkook was trying to calm himself and not to run away from the party! He saw him grab wine after wine and his assistant... what's his name...yeh, bambam was trying hard to stop him.

"You shouldn't drink like this, kook, we need to be presentable until the party ends. Remember your parents warn you not to make any scene." Bambam stopped jungkook to drink,

"You should listen to him, jungkook," taehyung suddenly interfered and jungkook was shocked by his presence,

"Umm, mr Kim, I mean...hyung? Wh...what are you doing here?"

Taehyung found jungkook's stammering cute. Jungkook looks so messy but same time...pretty!?

"I'm here to check on my guest and you are the special guest whom my brother wants me to interact with the most. My brother likes you, and so as I."

Jungkook was taken aback by this sudden outburst of 'so as I', his eyes turned wide, and his face became red. Taehyung can't decide if the color is because he is drunk or maybe...blush!?

Whatever the reason is but he looks so cute,

"I...I'm fine, don't worry about me."

Jungkook wants to run away from him but his luck is not on his side today as he is about to stand up but stumbles on and is about to fall just then...

A strong hand captures his waist and he was shocked beyond his imagination that it was taehyung who catch him on time and right now, he is in the arms of his crush!

Jungkook always dreamed about this thing where he was held by his love and when his dream become a reality, he wants to cry from the irony of his fate!

"I don't think so, jungkook. You should stop drinking more and need to relax. I can feel your heavy heartbeats. Your face is also turned red. Are you sure you are alright?"

How can jungkook say that it's not alcohol that can make him this crimson, it's taehyung and his arms around him?

Jungkook slowly regains his strength and strait up. Taehyung moves his hands back but he was still closer to jungkook more than he feels for liking,

"I'm all right, hyung."

"You are a light drinker, I see, you can take a rest in my room if you want, jungkook."

Jungkook was in panic mode when taehyung offered him to rest in his room. This is too much for his sanity,

Bamban knew him, that's why he came for his rescue,

"There is no need for it, mr Kim. He normally didn't drink this much but I'm sure he can handle it. Right, jungkook?"

Taehyung can see how much jungkook trusted his friend. His body visibly feel relaxed when bambam held his hand.

"Then it must be a great reason for him to celebrate while drinking, I guess, it must be about our upcoming project."

taehyung didn't want to say but he don't like when jungkook stepped backward to maintain distance between them. But he can see that jungkook felt uncomfortable around him, but why?