2- The first meeting.

Taehyung seems bored with the way he constantly smiles and greets random people around him. He is on verge of running away and hiding somewhere where no one can stare at him like he was a God! No one fake appreciated or agreed to his every word or action! He doesn't need to see females around presenting their curves on display only to be noticed by him! He was almost about to gag when an old lady squeezed her loose chest on his body while trying to act like hugging him!

He needs a break,

Like seriously,

Just when he was about to snap at another lady who came to chat with him, Hyun-jin grab his hand and drag him to find his mom and dad (Hyun-jin love to call jin his eomma or mom as taught by his namjoon dad). He can't thank his stars enough that they bring this little angle to his rescue.

Finally, he can breathe,

But when he was looking for his hyung, a sweet voice grab his attention. He turned to the sound and saw a few people gathered around his joonie hyung and that sweet voice belongs to one of them with long hair and a petite figure whose back faced him.

That guy is speaking so enthusiastically toward his hyung like he is a professional businessman who worked for ages and has wast experience of this field but still looks like a boy in his mid-20s! He likes the way he used his hands while talking. He can't get clearly what he was talking about but his mind wondered what he was discussing that can capture his hyungs attention like this!? Namjoon is listening so sincerely whatever that guy speaking. He wants to know it too but then...

He saw jin hyung beside his joonie hyung and so as Hyun-jin who was running towards his parent's direction while screaming,

"Mom, dad,"

Namjoon and others notice Hyun-jin and him too. Jin catches the boy and held in his harm lovingly,

"My baby, what happened? Why are you running?"

"I was looking for you and dad but you were not there. I was scared,"

"My poor boy, why are you scared when you are with your taetae uncle?"

"Taetae uncle was looked more scared than me when I found him, mom, I was the one who freed him from that scary and desperate ladies." Hyunjin huffed his chest for his bravery and all chuckled at his antics. His hyung signed taehyung to come forward and join them.

When he walked to the group he saw that man turned around too and when his eyes met, he feel the other was literally freezing on his spot!

Strange! Why?

Taehyung helt on his way when he noticed the changes on that man's cute face,

Cute!?

The hell! Taehyung stop for a while, did he say cute in his mind!? What's wrong with him! Like when a guy seems cute to him!?

But... this guy is different,

He observed the other clearly now. He is handsome, indeed so handsome and dashing with stylish clothes and sparkly shoes but why was his doe shape eyes widened with shock right now? His pale face lost colour while stared at him unblinkingly. Once taehyung doubted if he looks weird or there is something on his face!? He wondered why the pink lips of that guy parted like he saw a ghost and forget to scream and why he was standing like a statue!?

Well, that's new!

Taehyung felt this amusing!

He has never seen someone giving him this type of reaction on his first meeting! A little smirk appears on side of his lips while he tries to hold his smile.