7- Lovesick Boys.

A few days after the party,

At the Jeon Industries office,

Jeon jungkook was tense, it's not the complete truth, he was in a panic mode when his father told him about this meeting with Kims from yesterday night. He was trying hard to hold on to his confidence and do his best to impress the Kim brothers but the mention of certain Kim created havoc in his mind. Jeon jungkook was afraid to face him again. He feared that maybe taehyung could sense his emotions and that would be an embarrassing situation for him.

But, what would he do to avoid him!?

He signed,

Bambam had this enough,

"Stop thinking too much, kook. He will not bite you. You will be mess this golden opportunity by behaving like a stupid teenage girl who has a crush on his teacher. Like seriously!"

Jungkook was already feeling nervous and Bambam's words made him panic,

"Am I looking that nervous!?"

"Yes, stupid, more than your obsession with your banana milk." BamBam was not surprised by jungkook's acceptance. Well, jungkook never beat the allegation of a lovesick teenager. He is always in love with taehyung.

"Fuck, now what should I do!? And don't drag my banana milk in this. It's the only mood manager I have in this kind of situation."
Jungkook never let his banana milk down over anything while sipping it.

"Yeah, it's not your banana milk which you already have 4 bottles of since morning, it's your stupid heart that can't face taehyung. For fuck sake, stop crumbling and be a man. " BamBam was fed up with his friend's constant freak-out to face taehyung.

He rolled his eyes,

"I am trying, ok. It just... I am going to face him today and I was too embarrassed by the last meeting with Kim. What should I do, tell me."

"Just avoid him. Don't see in his eyes if you feel uncomfortable. Focus on your goal. Think about your dreams and be confident in your work. That's it. It's not that hard."

Jungkook thought deeply for a while and then stood up with determination.

"You are right. I should only focus on my dreams. This all would be passed by time but I never get this opportunity again. Yes, I have to prove myself. I can't let my heart win over my mind. (turned towards his friend) thanks, mate, you are a lifesaver."

He tries to hug him but then his mobile rings and his father informs him to come outside to greet the guests. Jungkook straightened his posture and dashed out to the entrance of his company.

Kim taehyung has eagerly waited for someone outside of Jeon's company. His mind and heart filled with that particular memory when that someone confessed his love for him and his heart did strange things to him like besting wildly for the first time. Taehyung had never been attracted to any boy before. Hell, not any girl was able to catch his attention. Yes, he dated some girls with high social reputations but nothing serious like the relationship he ever experienced in his life.

So, it's all new to him too. The way his eyes roam around shows his desperation which Namjoon understands better. He smiled and patted his brother's back to make him realize that they had to enter now.

 He smiled and patted his brother's back to make him realize that they had to enter now