6 - A Storm Is Started So As Love.

At Jung family home,

Nikki was striding towards his bedroom without speaking a single word to jhope who dragged after she pleaded to stop and say something like why she was this angry. He thought Nikki was happy when Kims decided to marriage between Dino and Suzy but...

"At least tell me what bothering you. Why are you like this? Are you not happy with this engagement? Do you want me to cancel it? Ah, for God's sake stop it and talk to me." jhope felt helpless when Nikki acted like this. He can't understand this woman's mood swings at all.

Nikki had just opened the door of her bedroom and grabbed a big suitcase from the cabinet. She opened that beg and turned towards her closet to fetch her clothes. This is too much for jhope. Her silence was killing him.

He grabbed her hand and turned her to face him forcefully,

"What the hell is your problem? I'm asking you a question and you ignoring me! Just answer my danm question before I lose my mind, Nikki,"

Nikki just pushed his husband while screaming,

"And what do you want me to tell you? Did you not know that your dear brother hates me? He didn't like me from the start and now he did everything in his power to insult me. He didn't like that I'm more famous and attractive than him. He always makes me belittled in front of all his staff and even to his workers. I'm fed up of him. I accepted all his insults and suffering just because of you but...now...he pushed his limits,"

Jhope knew that his elder brother didn't like Nikki as she was an actress and model before his marriage to her. He rejected the idea of his marriage but he insisted and made him convinced of this marriage. He was always afraid about the conflict between his hyung and his wife but today he fears that something big happened...

"What are you talking about? What did my hyung do that makes you this angry?"

"Your hyung? huh! You always gave respect and followed him blindly but what he did do? He only thought of you as his slave! A mare worker of his husband's company! He never gave you the position or prestige that you deserve. You worked hard for your brother's family and he insulted you by mentioning that it's because of him you are this capable and the wealth you have it's because of his husband taking care of you! Are you this helpless and unworthy without your brother's family support? Or his pity on you is bigger than your self-respect and pride?"
Nikki's poisoning words create havoc inside Jhope's mind. He can't believe, his brother thinks about him so low!

He set on the bed with a thud!

Nikki smiled a little, she won half of the battle.

She sat beside him and took his husband's hand in his hand and caressing it,

"I can listen to all his insults about me but...I can't stand his disrespecting my husband and my family. You know, it's not what you think that your brother-in-law fixed your brother's marriage with this big family just because he loves him, no, they used you and your brother to grab the business with the Jeon family."

Jhope is shocked by these revelations,

"Yes, the Jeon family's first choice is taehyung. They almost successfully fix the relationship with their daughter with him if that brat Hyun-jin didn't come in between and opposed that marriage." Nikki just hates that brat. She didn't like his bluntness and over-pampered nature.

"Hyun-jin opposed this relationship!?"

"Yes, and so is your brother too but he can't take the risk of losing the merger with Jeon in business and that's why he put up Dino's name as a substitute for taehyung. Can you believe that, he takes benefit of your trust and you foolishly believe your selfish brother and brother-in-law!"