One

I made my move from Barcelona to Arsenal for the upcoming season last week. I met all of the girls and they all seem relatively nice. My favourite teammate so far is probably Vivianne Miedema. She's very nice.

Today is my first day without training since i arrived. We have a game in a couple of days but today we are getting the day off. I've heard a lot of the girls are going out. Viv invited me to tag along but i politely declined as i have other things i need to do...

This morning i woke up as soon as my alarm went off at 7am. I quickly went in for a shower and then dried my hair. I put a tracksuit on and threw my hair up into a messy bun. I then went downstairs and made some toast.

I wasn't doing much, just scrolling through instagram but i was interrupted when Alexia began to facetime me. I smiled as i picked up the call to my best friend. My big sister.

Hermana❤️
(sister)

"Hey, kiddo. How are you?"
She asked sweetly as i answered.

"I'm good, i just miss you and the girls"
I frowned.

"I know, but you said you need to do this"

"I do, but i wish i didn't"

"When Barca offer you your new deal everything will be okay"

"If he makes it"
I whispered.

"Hey, don't say that. Marcos is a strong boy, he will be okay"

"I know. You're right"

"Are you going to see him?"

"Yeah, i'm going to see him now"

"Call me after and update me. Tell him i love him and i'll see him soon"

"I will. He loves you, Ale"

"I love him too. He's my little buddy"
I smiled at my best friend.

"You're my big sister, and his too"

"Call me later. Remember tell him i love him"
She smiled at me.

"I'll tell him constantly"

"Love you, kid"

"Love you, Ale"

******
The call ended and i got in my car. I put the directions in my sat-nav and followed them. After twenty minutes or so i arrived. I took a deep breath and got out of my car, walking into the big building.

I walked in and went into the elevator, straight to floor two. As i got there i looked around for his room. Once i found it i went inside and sat down at his bed. The sight of him making me cry.

"Hey little man"
I said as i moved the hair out of his face, kissing his forehead.

"Hermana"
sister
He spoke back but he said it vulnerably.

"How are you feeling today?"

"Not as good as yesterday"
He smiled, but i sighed.

He's getting worse everyday.

"Tana, it's okay. I'll protect you when i'm gone"
He said as he grabbed my hand and squeezed it will all of the strength he has.

"You can protect me more if you stay"
I said lightly as my heart inside broke a little.

"You know that's not true. When i leave i can watch all of your games, no matter where they are in the world. I can watch my big sister kill it"

"I'd rather you were in the stands"
I sighed.