Twenty Five

I woke up the next morning exhausted. I woke up cuddled into Mapi's side. As i opened my eyes i lifted my head and gently placed it on Mapi's chest. She was awake and began to play with my hair.

"Good morning, beautiful"
She said lightly and lovingly.

"Good morning. Guess what?"

"What?"

"Today we have a free day"
I said excitedly.

"I know. What's the plan?"
She asked and i smiled widely.

"Let's cuddle all day"

"Cuddles it is"
She said and i smiled excitedly.

"What are you guys doing today?"
Alexia asked, walking into my room.

"Cuddling"
I mumbled.

"Of course. Well i'm going out with Jenni, i'll be back later"

"Bye, Ale. Love you"
I said as she turned around.

"Love you. See you later"
Alexia said before leaving to meet up with her girlfriend.

Me and Mapi cuddled for a little while longer until we both got up. I got up to go to the bathroom and she got up to open the curtains because she won't allow us to lay in the darkness.

As i walked into the bathroom and closed the door, i turned around and when i did i saw a spider on the floor. I unlocked the door and sprinted out of the bathroom, jumping into Mapi's arms.

"MAPIIIIIII"
I yelled as she caught me.

"What is it?"
She asked, clearly unamused.

"THERE IS A SPIDER"
I yelled and she just laughed.

"NO. STOP LAUGHING. IT ISN'T FUNNY. MAPI, THERE IS A SPIDER. PLEASE KILL IT"
I continued to yell as she continued to laugh.

"Okay, let's kill this spider. But you seriously need to calm down, it's just a spider"

"JUST A SPIDER! WHAT IF IT BITES ME OR EVEN EATS ME"

"You're so cute"
Mapi said, dropping me on the bed before disappearing into the bathroom.

A few seconds later Mapi came out of the bathroom holding a bit of toilet paper. She approached me.

"Watch out it doesn't bite you!"
She said, putting the paper into my face.

I quickly slapped it away before hiding in the covers. Mapi laughed before flushing the spider down the toilet and returning to bed. She got back in and my face was under the pillow. Mapi put her arms around my waist and pulled me towards her so i was resting my head on her chest and her chin was on my head.

"Never do that again"
I mumbled into her chest.

"It was funny, don't lie"
She said, laughing again.

"It most definitely was not funny. I hate spiders!"

"Why?"

"Because they're scary?"

"No they're not. They're more scared of you than you are of them"

"Yeah right. If they're that scared then they should stay out of my house!"

"They're scared now"
She joked.

"Hey! I can be scary"
I argued.

"I don't doubt that, but you don't scare me"

"Why not?"
I questioned.

"Because you're so soft. I mean, Aitana. You're literally clinging onto me like a baby. You're adorable"