Five

It's been two weeks which means next week is my final week with my brother and i'm dreading it. Alexia is flying down in four days and Ona is going to come to the match as well but she needs to leave after because she has a game the next day.

Over the last couple of weeks Leah keeps trying to tell me something but she always backs out of telling me it at the last minute. Viv keeps telling me she's sorry for Leah and that Leah needs to tell me, but she hasn't and i'm not quite sure what she needs to tell me.

Beth and Katie keep apologising to me, yet i have no idea why. The whole team are apologising to me for Leah but i don't know why.

I woke up this morning with a message from Leah telling me she wants to meet me as today we have a free day. I agreed to meeting her and got ready. I put on my Barça tracksuit with some airforce and my hair in a messy bun. I then left my house and walked to the park Leah was meeting me at.

By the time i got there she was already there. She greeted me with a hug, a rather awkward one but it was a hug nonetheless.

We sat down on a bench and she looked at me.

"I need to tell you something"
She said and i sighed.

"Yeah you've been telling me this for the past two weeks"

"I know, but i'm going to tell you this time"

"If you want to break up that's fine"
I said and she sighed.

"I do but there's more to it than that"

"Go on.. i'm listening..."

"I made a bet with Beth and Katie when you first joined that i could get you to fall in love with me in a month"
she said and my eyes went wide as i stared at her. I felt hurt and betrayed.

"So you used me for money?"
I asked still in shock.

"Yeah. You're an amazing girl, Aitana. And i'm sorry"

"Why? What even made you think that was a good idea?"
I asked with a slightly raised voice.

"I don't know, and i'm sorry"
I stood up.

"Yeah, whatever"

"Aitana wait"
She said grabbing my arm as i tried to walk away.

"No, Leah! Don't touch me!"
I yelled and she let go.

"I'm sorry"

"I know, but you still used me for money"

"I know, and it was wrong of me. I shouldn't have done it"

"Yeah, you really shouldn't have"

I walked away from Leah. Despite hearing her yell my name a couple of times i didn't turn around, i walked out of the park and on the way to my house i stopped at Viv's. I knocked on the door and Lisa answered. She looked at me and immediately knew. She shut the door and hugged me before leading me into the living room where Viv was.

As soon as Viv saw me she got up and wrapped her arms around me. I began to cry on her shoulder and she let me.

"Did she tell you?"
Viv asked quietly.

"Yeah. I got mad at her and left"
I said.

"That's okay, Aitana. You should be mad at her, what she done was so wrong"

"Yeah but she said sorry"

"She may have said sorry but she still did it. She hurt you"

I nodded at Viv but didn't say anything. I spent a couple of hours with the couple before i had to go and see my brother.