Twenty One

Yesterday we arrived at camp. I'm rooming with Mapi, like i said i would be. Nothing has changed between us. We're the same people we've always been. She's Mapi & i'm Aitana, and that's a good thing. I don't need to change for her and she doesn't need to change for me. I'm falling for her, and i'm not sure if i'll stop. There's only one problem though, and that problem is Ona.

I woke up today and i knew i had to talk to her. Everyone knew i did. Alexia, Leila and even Mapi have told me to speak to her, but i've been putting it off. Yesterday i had so many opportunities to speak to her but i didn't. I don't want to face her. I know she's going to be upset, but i'm upset with how she acted towards me.

"I'll talk to her after training"
I said, walking out for the bathroom and over to Mapi, wrapping my arms around her neck.

"We've got you"
She whispered into my ear, placing her arms gently around my waist.

I love Ona. But Mapi? I love her too. Things with Mapi are different from anything i've ever experienced before. It's like we're almost meant to be? I know that may sound crazy. Especially since everyone thought me and Ona were meant to be, but maybe we're not. Maybe, behind all of that was the truth i was trying to find, the truth saying that me and Mapi are the ones meant to be. Mapi has anyways been my best friend, and she always will be. But now. Now she's my best friend and more.

"What are you thinking about?"
She whispered whilst looking into my eyes.

"You"
I said, placing my head on her shoulder.

"What about me?"
She asked.

"How amazing you are"

"You're cute"
She said and i smiled.

Eventually we had to let go of one another and head down for breakfast. I made her give me a piggy back, which took a lot of persuading but i got there in the end and Mapi, to everyone's surprise, walked into the cafeteria with me on her back. We ate and laughed with a few of the girls and then it was time to train.

I had a pretty good session, but not my best one. Me and the Barcelona girls played three days ago and traveled today. Ona played too, but her game wasn't as intense as ours. That might sound mean, but she would agree. The Madrid players played the same game as us but they didn't need to travel as the camp is in Madrid. But out of everyone the Barcelona and Real Madrid players were the most tired ones, and it showed. But that doesn't mean we didn't train well. Alexia was training the way she always does. She may be tired but she doesn't show it. She literally, last season, played the champions league final injured and she played incredibly. She scored a penalty and made so many key passes, especially the one that set up Aitana for our third goal. Aitana Bonmati that is.

Once training finally ended i knew it was time. I went into the locker room with everyone else and got changed, taking my boots off and slipped my trainers back on. Most people left to return to their rooms for a little before traveling to Scotland in a few hours. I've never actually been to Scotland before so i'm quite excited. But my excitement has to wait as right now i need to speak to Ona.

"Want to talk?"
I asked, walking over to where she was sitting.

"Not really, but if you want"
She said and i sighed.

Before starting i looked at the other girls in the locker room who knew i wanted to talk to Ona alone, so they quickly finished up and left. Leaving me in the locker room with just Ona.

"Me and Mapi hooked up"
I whispered and she immediately stood up. Here we go...

"WHAT!? You told me! You fucking told me that you didn't!"
She began to yell into my face.