Eight

No one's pov

All five girls: Alexia, Aitana, Ona, Leila & Mapi waited until he was gone, like he told them to, before they opened and began to read the letter he wrote for each of them. This wasn't easy for any of them because they all loved him so much. It's hard, and it's going to be hard but they all know that they need to hold each other when it gets tough and smile together when they're happy because that's what Marcos would want.

Leila's pov

Once Marcos was gone i cried, even more than i did when he said goodbye to me. That boy is amazing, he's everyone's hero and now he's our angel. This will be hard, i know it will but i also know that with my friends by my side it will be okay. Alexia and Aitana will be the worst out of us because those two knew him for longer than us. Aitana is his sister and Alexia took them in after they lost their parents. Aitana and Marcos grew up with Alexia.

Once he was gone i looked through the pile of post i had and i come upon a letter that had my name written on it. Recognising the writing instantly i sat down and opened the letter, reading it slowly.

To Leila,
Hey, it's Marcos if you didn't already know, i'm gone now if you're reading this but that's okay. The truth is i wanted to leave this world a long time ago because the pain i was in, although i hid it well, was excruciating but don't tell my sister that because she will blame herself. I need you & everyone else to protect Aitana but i also need Aitana to protect all of you. I know this won't be easy, but with the help of each other you will all get through this. You're a great person, Leila. And for the sake of everyone never change. The way you are is perfect. You're funny and annoying but you're that light everyone so desperately needs. You're a good person and have no bad blood in your body. I love you, Leila. I'll watch you all of the time and i'll be cheering for you. This year is a big year but i want you to fight for it all: The League, Champions League, and both cups. The Euros as well, please fight for it all and if you ever feel like giving up think of me. I want you to & know you're more than capable of winning it all this year. You promised me you wouldn't leave Barca, so now you can't leave but Aitana is coming home. I don't know if she has chose to already, but i really hope she has because she misses you guys more than she would like to admit. She isn't happy at Arsenal although she may say she is, she's everything but happy. She needs you guys just as much as you guys need her. I love you so much, Ouahabi. I love you more than you know & i always will.

Also if you want any tattoo ideas i always loved the number 11, which i know is Alexia's number but it was my number too.

Love Marcos.

After reading the letter tears overcame me. A few hours later, once i calmed down i got a number 11 tattoo just like he wanted.  But i also got another. I got a tattoo in his hand writing, it says 'I love you'.

I love you Marcos.