tae's happiness and then disaster

So we all know how tae's nails- are painted right? Well this is inspired by that! I did have an idea for this but I decided to change it. Don't mind bakuguo at the top- I put a random picture I had- oh and all of 4 town and mei's group all live together. Ships in this are tae x Jesse, T x Z (z and Tyler are friends,Tyler mainly looks up to z)  and maybe others if I think of them. Overcooked_Bread and CatEyeShroom here you guys go! Thanks for the requests

Tae got back from his walk and went into the room where everyone was,and as he looked around everyone was miserable. “what's with you guys?” tae asked them they all just said nothing without a hint of anything. “ok,well bye.” tae left the room and went to his room. He grabbed all of what he need and headed to the spare room which was very large. It was mainly used for when mei need calmed down or if anyone need a break from something. There were two couches,a bed in the corner and a lot of space on the floor. So tae set all of his stuff on the floor and organized it. (Who knew that tae would have a ton of Nail polish?) After tae got them all set up he went back to his room and found like stickers, glitter (Tae hides it from T-) and some design templates.  He put them in the room as well.  Tae ran back into the main room. “guys,come on!” tae was excited,like supper excited “not right now tae” Jesse said as he moved his head in the other direction. Tae didn't care though so he walked over to Jesse and dragged him off the couch “Ow! Tae!”  “get your lazy ass up! And come with me! All of you!” Tyler got up “Ok- Where we going? I don't wanna be drag-” tae looked over with a smile “spare room! But wait for me,I have assigned spots” mei and the girls stood up slowly “ty who said you wouldn't be getting dragged?” mei said with a smile. Tyler looked at her with a confused face “abby, Priya tackled him” Tyler looked at those two with horror on his face “no” Tyler backs up but Abby runs at him and punches him in the stomach “priya!” as Tyler was struggling to breathe after what Abby did he fell to the ground because Priya sat on him “here mei” Priya said with a full voice,mei let out a happy giggle and grab Tyler by his foot. Priya got off of Tyler and Tyler was trying to kick mei off “hey! No!” Tyler  screamed as he tried to grabbed onto something and he got dragged out if the room into the long hallway. “that..um was like something out of a horror movie” Robaire said as he got up and walked after them,tae giggled and dragged Jesse “I can walk myself tae” tae shot him a look and Jesse shut up. Z and T finally came. And tae went in and made Everyone sit in there spots.

(T-on the floor in front of one couch)
(Z- next to T-)
(Jesse- in the middle of the floor)
(Robaire- by the door)
(Mei- close to around Robaire and Jesse)
(Priya and abby- on the second couch)
(Miriam- over by the bed)
(Tyler-behind Z and T on the couch)
(And tae in  middle with his stuff)

“ok so those are your spots! Now pick!” everyone got up and pick what they wanted everyone was taking their time but Tyler just wanted a simple blue nothing to much. So Tyler was the first one victim of tae. Tae took Tyler to the back of the room so they can chat while everyone else was looking “why are we back here?” tae smiled as he grabbed Tyler's hand “well I want you to tell me anything on your chest! I want you to be able to let things out so they don't get bottled up inside.” Tyler smiled and watched as tae carefully painted his nails “well it's pretty obvious that I have problems at home. But one problem I deal with is..hiding bruises” tae looked up “do your parents..?” Tyler shook his head and tae was confused but realized “Oh ty...you shouldn't let her do that to you!” Everyone heard that and looked up but didn't see them. “what's happening?” mei asked and everyone shrugged. Tyler looked down “not much I can do..her Father is a police officers,and If I try to do anything she tells her dad. I already had a gun in my face” tae scream “WHAT?!” Tyler looked at tae “tae I'm fine..” tae finished Tyler's nails and hugged him. “your obviously not,after were done here you come back to me. Ok?” Tyler nodded “Ok”  Tyler walked back over and laid on the couch. “when you go with tae, he'll ask you to talk.” Tyler fell asleep. “oo! Mei next!” tae grabbed mei and made her sit “ah-!” “sorry,now spill!” mei talked and tae listen and smiled “you know, Robaire or I can help with your panic attacks. Or even Tyler.” mei smiled “I know,but I don't like to ask for help” tae took her hand and held it. “don't be scared” mei got up and smiled and nodded “ok I'll try..” she tapped Jesse “your turn” Jesse got up and walked over to take “hey-” tae kisses him and sat him down “what was that for?” Jesse said as tae sat in his lap “what? I'm not allowed to kiss my boyfriend?” tae said taking his hand. Jesse blushed and tae glanced at him and giggled “my weakness..” Jesse grumbled. “You're a big softie when it comes to me aren't cha”  tae teased. Jesse nodded. “Its because your too cute!” tae smiled and leaned back into Jesse “my big softie” tae said as he switched hands. Mei looked at the girls and they giggled. “panda!!!!” Abby screamed and hugged mei. After a little while Jesse came back “did tae just kiss you half the time you were over there?” Robaire asked. Jesse nodded. Robaire smiled “its very obvious~” “oh fuck off Robaire-” Jesse said as he shoved him. “whatever- anyway hi tae” Robaire said as he sat down. Tae smile and got to work. Pretty much after a two hours everyone was done and was just chatting “ok z tor d?” Jesse said since there decided to play Truth or dare. “uh- dare I guess” Jesse smirked “kiss T” z looked at him “no-just no,too many people in here!” t started laughing. “oh for fuck sakes!” Tyler said as he pushed Z and T's head's together making them kiss. Tyler got up and ran,X pulled away “TYLER! GET BACK HERE!” Z said as he Chased after Tyler. You could here Tyler scream from outside of the room. Z came back in with a mad face and a red mark on his cheek. “pfft! Did Tyler smack you?” T asked in-between laughs. Z nodded. Everyone busted out with laughter,that was until Tyler came back in “I have to go,like now! Bye!” Tyler turns and takes off running and he didn't notice his phone that fell out of his pocket. “wait Tyler!” Robaire called out but Tyler was already out of the house. “dang,I wonder why he has to leave?” Tyler phone vibrates. “oh he got a message! Should we check it out?” everyone nodded. And so they open his phone and saw a ton of messages “oh my..” tae said.